Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bootup error sims 3, I've tried everything come save me ^ ^ [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bootup error sims 3, I've tried everything come save me ^ ^ [SOLVED] Empty Bootup error sims 3, I've tried everything come save me ^ ^ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 02:06

Hello!Very Happy 
I'm new to the forum (I'll introduce myself if nécéssare course;))
I'm French so I do not know speak English well, sorry X) and more I cheat with google translation ^ ^

Anyway I came to the forum because I think you're better than the French forum and because I love your site and open mind about downloading ^ ^

I downloaded all the addons and kit sims 3 (except diesiel kit) for my little sister (and a little for me must admit X)) on different sources torrent.
I usually come easily for installation torrent but then I have a problem at the start of the game:

- When I want to go through the launcher it says "the game has been discontinued work ..." without even opening a single window.

- When I go to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 \ Game \ Bin to open TS3W he said: Service Initialization Failed (0x024e424f) and a black screen white cursor appears and I have to leave the sims by the task manager.

I've done all the possibilities offered (delete cache, rename "Sims 3", clean the registry, update everything: drivers and programes, open in administrator), I installed your patch update sims. .
I know what to do ...I have not uninstalled / reinstalled because I want to see if I can not settle it otherwise.

I have a track but I do not know: it's a pretty powerful computer that's for sure, but after a hard toast (it was before with windows 7) we bought a new hard drive and a license windows 8, but it has a problem of activation (this is a bit complicated but it will settle).
So it's six months as windows tries to update without success so maybe it's related?

Or may be a compatibility problem between my pc which is 64 bit and 32 bit in sims 3?

Thank you if you have an idea thank you !Very Happy

Last edited by Dragonfly on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bootup error sims 3, I've tried everything come save me ^ ^ [SOLVED] Empty Re: Bootup error sims 3, I've tried everything come save me ^ ^ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 03:30

Ok.. ehm, Crack is basically a way for the game to stop asking you either for a CD or verification. Now you should follow, the main instruction post and probably redownload from this site's torrents.
C'est tres facile,
1. Install the Base Game.
2. Install ALL the expansions.
3. Use the super patch.
4. Crack.

I really recommend downloading the games on the site, since those have been tested and work.
Also, what are your computer Specs (RAM, Video Card, etc).

Back to top Go down

Bootup error sims 3, I've tried everything come save me ^ ^ [SOLVED] Empty Re: Bootup error sims 3, I've tried everything come save me ^ ^ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:12

Thank you for your help ! Very Happy

I follow your instruction, I reinstalled.
I try in first with torrents that I have and if it does not work I would download them from the site.

My pc is an acer which originally had Windows 7 but now it has Windows 8 64-bit.
- Intel Core i5 650 (3.2 GHz)
- 1861 Gb memory fragmented into three discs
- Graphics card Nvidia Geforce 320 (updated version of 320.49 yesterday)
- RAM 8 Gb

Note: pc can not update windows for 6 months because it was a problem with activation of windows. Updates that normally automatically I did manually (. NET Framework, Direct X, java, ect).
Updating windows is impossible .

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 15:36

Hello,

Have you applied the manual patch, which can be downloaded here here? Afterwards, download the latest Ultimate Fix and drag and drop the content of #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. If this doesn't work, I suggest you initiate a clean reinstallation by following this.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 21:31

Hi!Very Happy 

Then I reinstalled and it worked!Surprised 

The game starts but new concern:

The computer heaters, fans make noise, then the screen turns off, the little beep is emitted from the tower and I have to turn it off ... after I report dmp but I not have been able to open them.
I think overheating and safety system that cuts the computer, but my setup is Sence support the game! My GC is perhaps just a little but normally the game runs on.

I downloaded and even without special action fan runs fast (about 1500 min ride) and heaters Speedfans elements. (Right after I know speedfans is not always right in the directions).
I have three fans and it only displays one. There is one fan on the motherboard, one on the graphics card and one in the power supply.

Note: I thought this might come from overheating the graphics card so I search the internet and I find possible I try to remedy explanations:
- The firrewal nvidia but I have not found installed on my computer
- The Nvidia 3D module that I uninstalled
- The Cuda Nvidia disables physx Nvidia, I disable

That if you have any ideas on my problem, thank you for your help
and if you do not have all understood my explanations I am here Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 23:35

What are your computers specs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2013, 01:34

If I understand the question:

- RAM 8 Gb
-Windows 8 en 64 bit

My problem is temporarily solved! I put an electric fan to the tower ^ ^

But I want to know where it comes from! ^ ^

Good night !

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 26 Aug 2013, 01:42

Dragonfly wrote:If I understand the question:

- RAM 8 Gb
-Windows 8 en 64 bit

My problem is temporarily solved! I put an electric fan to the tower ^ ^

But I want to know where it comes from! ^ ^

Good night !
Hello,

Just a small remainder: Always clean your computer to reduce heat and noise. Read this to find out more.

Problem solved. Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top