Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious error has acured, please restart sims3, when loading save.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A serious error has acured, please restart sims3, when loading save.[SOLVED] Empty A serious error has acured, please restart sims3, when loading save.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:18

Hello Simmers Smile
I have had some problems with saving, and finaly found out how to just press "save as" in stead, but now i can not open the save games, it comes up with "a serious error has accured, please restart sims3" but it doesnt help restarting Sad
Any solutions ?
Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

A serious error has acured, please restart sims3, when loading save.[SOLVED] Empty Re: A serious error has acured, please restart sims3, when loading save.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:58

Hello,

Possibly, yes. If you've set it to run in compatibility mode at some point, you may want to read this.
You may also want to have a look at your saves folder, to see if your save game has the .bad extension. In that case, there are ways to try and recover it. To do this, drag and drop the one with the .bad extension onto your desktop. Now, rename yoursavegame.sims3.backup, remove the .backup part, and try loading your game. Restart your pc and try to load it again if it doesn't work right away.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

A serious error has acured, please restart sims3, when loading save.[SOLVED] Empty Re: A serious error has acured, please restart sims3, when loading save.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 17:32

I tried following the guide and deleting all the capability mode registry files, and it deleted my save, but solved my problem, so I am happy Smile
Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Apr 2012, 18:33

Hello,

That’s good to hear. Sorry about your save games though.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top