Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 ultimate fix issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 ultimate fix issue Empty Sims 3 ultimate fix issue

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 22:31

Firstly i don't have internet on my computer, only my phone!

My games installed consist of base, generations, seasons and university. With the version being 18.0.126.021001.

However when i put the crack into the electronic arts bin folder, it tells me i have an unofficial game modification that doesn't match my version. I am sure the ultimate fix says it covers this version. So what am i doin wrong?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 ultimate fix issue Empty Re: Sims 3 ultimate fix issue

Post by J.T. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 04:25

charleyrogan wrote:Firstly i don't have internet on my computer, only my phone!

My games installed consist of base, generations, seasons and university. With the version being 18.0.126.021001.

However when i put the crack into the electronic arts bin folder, it tells me i have an unofficial game modification that doesn't match my version. I am sure the ultimate fix says it covers this version. So what am i doin wrong?
Hello,

Please try the following (even if you have done the following):

(1) Apply the manual patch, which can be downloaded here.
(2) Download the latest Ultimate Fix here.
(3) Drag and drop the content of #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix (you only need this folder only) to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (OR C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin if you purchased/downloaded the base game via Origin)

Good luck and please tell us the results Wink !
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Aug 2013, 05:34

charleyrogan wrote:Firstly i don't have internet on my computer, only my phone!
Hello,

While I'm not familiar with internet rates on mobile phones, you might get difficulties when downloading something bigger like the so-called "manual patch" that cat2006house mentioned. You might want to ask a relative or a friend to download these things for you then.

Besides: when you download and install the latest base game patch (version 1.55), you need to make sure that all your mods are compatible with that version too, which basically means you should re-download and re-install the latest versions of ALL your mods.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top