Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packages not working with cracked version 1.0.631.0002

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Packages not working with cracked version 1.0.631.0002 Empty Packages not working with cracked version 1.0.631.0002

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 19:17

I recently downloaded a cracked Sims 3 1.0.631.0002. I've done everything all of the guides have said to do and they just don't appear in game. I made the Mods folder in the programfiles/electronicarts/the sims 3. And inside of that I also made the packages folder and got a resource.cfg from a hair mod from peggyzone. So to clarify inside my Mods folder there is a Packages folder and a Resource.cfg file. And inside the packages folder I placed my .package hair mod. I'm completely new to modding the Sims 3 and new to this website. If this is in the wrong forum, my apologies. I did do a search for this problem on the website and I could not find a solution.

My resource.cfg looks like this. I just want to make sure this is correct because i've no idea what the problem is.

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/*.Sims3Mod
Priority 499
PackedFile Mods/Test/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package

Back to top Go down

Packages not working with cracked version 1.0.631.0002 Empty Re: Packages not working with cracked version 1.0.631.0002

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Sep 2013, 19:20

tripl3tt wrote:I recently downloaded a cracked Sims 3 1.0.631.0002. I've done everything all of the guides have said to do and they just don't appear in game. I made the Mods folder in the programfiles/electronicarts/the sims 3. And inside of that I also made the packages folder and got a resource.cfg from a hair mod from peggyzone. So to clarify inside my Mods folder there is a Packages folder and a Resource.cfg file. And inside the packages folder I placed my .package hair mod. I'm completely new to modding the Sims 3 and new to this website. If this is in the wrong forum, my apologies. I did do a search for this problem on the website and I could not find a solution.

My resource.cfg looks like this. I just want to make sure this is correct because i've no idea what the problem is.

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.Sims3Mod
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/*.Sims3Mod
Priority 499
PackedFile Mods/Test/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package
Hello,

The "Mods" folder goes into the following location: My documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3. The resource.cfg is inside that Mods folder. Then the actual ".package" files go into
My documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Packages not working with cracked version 1.0.631.0002 Empty Re: Packages not working with cracked version 1.0.631.0002

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 19:21

I was told if my version was not above I think 1.29, I was told to put it in the program files instead of the documents

//EDIT

I cut and pasted the Mods folder from the program files to My documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and they still dont show in game

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Sep 2013, 19:36

tripl3tt wrote:I was told if my version was not above I think 1.29, I was told to put it in the program files instead of the documents

//EDIT

I cut and pasted the Mods folder from the program files to My documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and they still dont show in game
Can you try to update your whole game, by using this patch here ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 19:44

I figured it out with my current version. What does updating with that link do? Will I still be able to play with a cracked version?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Sep 2013, 19:49

tripl3tt wrote:I figured it out with my current version. What does updating with that link do? Will I still be able to play with a cracked version?
Hello again,

Patching the game basically "updates" it: the patch adds new functions, corrects some errors, etc.

You can use Games4TheWorld's crack, the so-called "Ultimate fix", but you will need at least one of the expansions mentioned, namely in this guide here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly  Please read this very carefully, and normally you should be fine. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top