Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store_Fixes, Instruction question. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store_Fixes, Instruction question. [SOLVED] Empty Store_Fixes, Instruction question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:06

Ok, just a little something here. In the instructions about how to install the Store fixes, step 2...it says :

"2. Open (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\DCBackup\ and find a .package file called "ccmerged.package".
If it’s not there, unrar "ccmerged.package" from this .rar file and place the .package file in this folder.
"

Fine...Only tells me what to do if it's not there, lol.
But I already have a ccmerged.package in my DCBackup folder, since i always keep it there. (I only get rid of every other files, after installing new things.)
So!..do i still have to replace mine with the one in the .rar archive or..mine will do ? Smile

Back to top Go down

Store_Fixes, Instruction question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store_Fixes, Instruction question. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:08

RosieGrocki wrote:Ok, just a little something here. In the instructions about how to install the Store fixes, step 2...it says :

"2. Open (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\DCBackup\ and find a .package file called "ccmerged.package".
If it’s not there, unrar "ccmerged.package" from this .rar file and place the .package file in this folder.
"

Fine...Only tells me what to do if it's not there, lol.
But I already have a ccmerged.package in my DCBackup folder, since i always keep it there. (I only get rid of every other files, after installing new things.)
So!..do i still have to replace mine with the one in the .rar archive or..mine will do ? Smile
Hello,

You can ignore this piece of advice if the package is in the folder already Wink .
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Store_Fixes, Instruction question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store_Fixes, Instruction question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 16:14

Ok! Thank you very much. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 05 Sep 2013, 16:16

RosieGrocki wrote:Ok! Thank you very much. Smile
Hello,

Is there anything else we can help you with?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 16:27

So far, me fine. Thanks.

Helper Edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top