Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:21

hi.

I have recently gotten Sims 3 and I installed from Sims 3 to Late Night and had fun playing it.

I wanted to play other stuff too, so I downloaded 1.29.55 patch from a website and cracks from here. (The_Sims_3_fix)

I basically installed the patch first, and then followed the instructions from The_Sims_3_fix (pdf file).

However when I started Pets, it said 'We are unable to verify your disk.'

Can you tell me what I have done wrong and what I should do now??

Thank you so much and sorry for the bad English Sad

P.S: It is my first time using forums like this so Im not even sure if I am doing right to ask questions haha

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:23

Hello,
The forum is here to answer your questions, so you've done right to ask.
Lets see.. which expansions do you have installed at the moment?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:28

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
The forum is here to answer your questions, so you've done right to ask.
Lets see.. which expansions do you have installed at the moment?

I have installed everything. (from Sims 3 to Pets)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:30

Hello,
Can you show a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to? Preferably "detail" view so we can also see the information of each file.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:42

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED] 312

I followed what the instruction says except for installing the patch first then, copy and paste the cracks.

Do you want screenshots of every expansions' crack files?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:47

Hello,
No just the one you copied step 13 to.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:54

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED] 111

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED] 210

These two are the files.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 14:01

Hello,
I was thinking more along the lines of this:

Sims 3 'We are unable to verify your disk' sign after doing what exactly the instruction said.[SOLVED] 4r6yon

But if those are the files you copied, I can tell you now that is not the crack. You see, the fix consists of original files for the base game and all the expansionpacks that you need to apply before updating, but only one crack (located in the #crack folder) that needs to be applied after updating.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 14:06

oh ok so I should have applied cracks first right?

So... should I delete everything and redo the whole thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 14:11

Hello,
No I made a mistake. This is the crack, I just need to see the folder you copied it to. If you can show a picture like the one I posted, of the folder you copied it to I can help you further.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 14:20

Hello,
Ok that's the correct folder to copy the files from the #crack folder to, but it looks like the crack isn't there. Look at the TS3W file, it hasn't been replaced by the crack (I can tell by looking at the "date modified") so I'm thinking, that you may have copied the crack to the Pets\game\bin.
So if you could check that, (and if they're there) copy the files to the folder you're showing here and delete them from the Pets\game\bin folder, you should no longer get the disk error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 14:37

Wow... I swear I put the files into Sims 3 folder. I just wanted to make sure so I put the crack files in Sims 3 folder again and accidently double clicked the file and it actually works.

Well anyways thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 14:46

Hello,
You're welcome!
Don't hesitate to post if you have problems or questions again.
Happy simming!The Sims Plumbob 1 Topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top