Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to apply the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Instruction video). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to apply the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Instruction video). [SOLVED] Empty How to apply the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Instruction video). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 11:31

Hi I am sorry if this sounds stupid but what program should I use to watch this? I have Cyberlink, Videolan, Realplayer and Windows Media Player and I cannot figure out on any of them how to watch this in HD (1080p).

I cannot watch the video live on you tube (Internet) as I don't have enough data left for the month. Sad

Hope you can help.

Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

How to apply the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Instruction video). [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to apply the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Instruction video). [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 29 Aug 2011, 11:35

Hello,
It seems to me that if you don't have enough data left, you'll be unable to download this video as well since you'll use about the same amount of bandwith.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How to apply the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Instruction video). [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to apply the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Instruction video). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 17:52

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
It seems to me that if you don't have enough data left, you'll be unable to download this video as well since you'll use about the same amount of bandwith.

Hi, I had already downloaded the video before I asked the question. I could not figure out how to watch in HD in any of the programs that I have. I know how to watch in HD (1080) whilst watching you tube online though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 29 Aug 2011, 18:02

Simstatic wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Hi, I had already downloaded the video before I asked the question. I could not figure out how to watch in HD in any of the programs that I have. I know how to watch in HD (1080) whilst watching you tube online though.

Ok! Maybe someone else knows I hardly ever play video on my pc so I can't help you there.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 29 Aug 2011, 22:33

Hello,

You don't need any special player for that, you just must be sure that you've downloaded the video in HD format and not the original small, low quality format. I think you did that part wrong.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 12:34

Hi, thanks for the help. I have re-downloaded the video in HD (I have now learn't something new lol! ). Just proved the old saying again: 'You are never too old to learn.'

This is an awesome site, thanks for all the help. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Sep 2011, 23:01

Simstatic wrote:Hi, thanks for the help. I have re-downloaded the video in HD (I have now learn't something new lol! ). Just proved the old saying again: 'You are never too old to learn.'

This is an awesome site, thanks for all the help. Very Happy
Hi there,

Haha, you're welcome. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. We'd be more than happy to assist!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top