Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch 1.05 for Dragon Age: Origins. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patch 1.05 for Dragon Age: Origins. [SOLVED] Empty Patch 1.05 for Dragon Age: Origins. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2013, 20:24

The installation instructions provided with the torrent don't really explain the mechanics of this, but I was wondering if it is possible to download the new patches for Dragon Age: Origins.

The patch is up to 1.05 right now, but the one in the file is only 1.03. Can you download the new patches safely, or will it break the crack? Do you have to do it one by one, or can you just immediately go to 1.05?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Oh, and a bit of a side topic, can you possible download the Awakening expansion with this crack, or what? I know Games4theWorld doesn't currently have the expansion, but I was considering requesting it, since I don't really want to buy the expansion and not the game.

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.05 for Dragon Age: Origins. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Patch 1.05 for Dragon Age: Origins. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 11:25

It will most probably break the crack...
I will try and update the crack for you. However, I might require files from you (the download of the game is very slow). If you're ok with this, please send me the instructions that went with the torrent (by PM).
In the meantime, request for an expansion should go in the Requests section. Please check this topic first.

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.05 for Dragon Age: Origins. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Patch 1.05 for Dragon Age: Origins. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 02:06

Hello! I just downloaded DAO a couple of days ago and I have patched it to v1.03 and I discovered that the most recent version is 1.05. I was about to ask the same thing! (asking for a cracked v1.05) I will wait for this since I like the game so much.
Noob
also, is it possible to get the paid downloadable content for free? (The one that I can purchase with origin points.. I think?) if so, how? Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:01

cielpurple wrote:Hello! I just downloaded DAO a couple of days ago and I have patched it to v1.03 and I discovered that the most recent version is 1.05. I was about to ask the same thing! (asking for a cracked v1.05) I will wait for this since I like the game so much.
Noob
also, is it possible to get the paid downloadable content for free? (The one that I can purchase with origin points.. I think?) if so, how? Thanks in advance!
Hello,

Next time please open your own topic, instead of posting in other topics. That makes it easier for us to provide personal support and track progress, thanks!

You can safely patch to the latest version, as long as you update the crack too. So, get the 1.05 patch here: http://files.bioware.com/dragonage/patch/1.05/DragonAge1.05.exe   and update your game to that version.

After it finished patching your game, you need a new crack that is compatible with version 1.05 of the game. I've found one on GameCopyWorld, and uploaded it for you here: http://goo.gl/Y6msKX
It's untouched, but you have to open the .RAR file and then copy the "daorigins.exe" file to the folder where you installed the game to. Then choose "Copy and replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the file already exists.

Good luck!

//EDIT

Also made a little guide for this here.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Mar 2015, 23:20

cielpurple wrote:also, is it possible to get the paid downloadable content for free? (The one that I can purchase with origin points.. I think?) if so, how? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

We might release the DLC items in the future, ourself too. But in the meantime, if you really want to have them now, you'll need to look at other sources for that. For example, this here (which I myself am using too):

http://goo.gl/PdiQ7Y

Good luck !

P.S. there are instructions included on how to install those DLCs. Should you still encounter problems, please open a NEW thread, in the following section of our forum:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f9-pc-games
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Mar 2015, 09:55

Hello Carlos, Admin

I apologize for not making my own topic Admin! Why God. Why God. Pikachu 
(Surely, I've learned a lesson.) Thank you so much for replying as fast as you can.

I really do appreciate your help.

again, THANK YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Mar 2015, 00:27

cielpurple wrote:Hello Carlos, Admin

I apologize for not making my own topic Admin! Why God. Why God. Pikachu 
(Surely, I've learned a lesson.) Thank you so much for replying as fast as you can.

I really do appreciate your help.

again, THANK YOU!

It's OK. And you're welcome. Smile  Just in case the link I posted before should be "disabled" (by goo.gl), here's another link, to the same DLC items:

http://bit.ly/1Aeqmhs

Do you have any other questions about this or can I close the thread ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Mar 2015, 04:47

I have no questions as of now.  You can close the thread. Huge thanks cheers

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top