Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 Problems after ultimate fix 1.57. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 Problems after ultimate fix 1.57. [SOLVED] Empty the sims 3 Problems after ultimate fix 1.57. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 23:39

Hiya,

I downloaded the sims 3 base game from Isohunt and have got that up and running, I saw your big download with the expansion packs and because it was a big file (58gb) decided to download katy perrys, world adventures, loft stuff and master suite with all the necessary documents. I have installed these and when it came to the instructions to update the game before the final patch/crack all was fine until the game would not load (nothing happened)
 I saw the link to this site (great site) through your instructions and saw that it had updated to 1.57 and luckily found your updated Ultimate fix which I have installed, the game now loads though some text is missing from the Main Menu when I click to enter a previous game I played the game stated there was an error and windows was shutting it down and trying to find a solution. Any suggestions to what is causing this, Shall I uninstall and use the same base game that came with the torrent?

This is a great site and I have registered and glad I found it xx Loved the sims 2 and now I have a new laptop looking forward to many addictive hours with the Sims3

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 Problems after ultimate fix 1.57. [SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3 Problems after ultimate fix 1.57. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:20

snowdrop23jane wrote:Hiya,

I downloaded the sims 3 base game from Isohunt and have got that up and running, I saw your big download with the expansion packs and because it was a big file (58gb) decided to download katy perrys, world adventures, loft stuff and master suite with all the necessary documents. I have installed these and when it came to the instructions to update the game before the final patch/crack all was fine until the game would not load (nothing happened)
 I saw the link to this site (great site) through your instructions and saw that it had updated to 1.57 and luckily found your updated Ultimate fix which I have installed, the game now loads though some text is missing from the Main Menu when I click to enter a previous game I played the game stated there was an error and windows was shutting it down and trying to find a solution. Any suggestions to what is causing this, Shall I uninstall and use the same base game that came with the torrent?

This is a great site and I have registered and glad I found it xx Loved the sims 2 and now I have a new laptop looking forward to many addictive hours with the Sims3
Hello,

Did you follow this guide correctly?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 Problems after ultimate fix 1.57. [SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3 Problems after ultimate fix 1.57. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 14:09

Yes I did except the Sims updated itself instead of me doing it manually

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Sep 2013, 14:13

snowdrop23jane wrote:Yes I did except the Sims updated itself instead of me doing it manually

Hello,

Please manually update your game to the latest version instead.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:20

I uninstalled everything, Re installed the base game and then manually updated as you said, I then installed the required exp packs and everything works perfectly inc the new Movie pack.

THANK YOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top