Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED] Empty Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:17

Okay, I have installed the base game, and then pets, and then the rest of the expansions I wanted. No cracks. Then I applied the first steps of the ultimate fix, no problem. then I went to update the game and it doesn't work... something along the lines of wrong file, I don't remember exactly, should've wrote that down! Anyways it happens right before the game is done updating... help?

Back to top Go down

Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:23

Hello,

Please apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

When you've done that, apply (re-)download the latest version of our Ultimate Fix here and apply it: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Please let us know the result and good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:36

Alright, I'm starting all over again... I'll let you know as soon as possible Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Jan 2012, 22:27

Hello,

No need to start over, just do as I instructed.
With the manual patch you won't get that error.

Awaiting the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2012, 17:42

I already uninstalled everything before I posted that...

I tried to run the manual patch and it was taking to long to download... so I tried something else...

So what I did was installed the base game and then all the expansions, then opened the launcher and updated the game and then applied the fix and it works perfectly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 23 Jan 2012, 17:44

vexx wrote:I already uninstalled everything before I posted that...

I tried to run the manual patch and it was taking to long to download... so I tried something else...

So what I did was installed the base game and then all the expansions, then opened the launcher and updated the game and then applied the fix and it works perfectly Smile
Hello,

Glad to hear it works now! Have fun playing and please don't hesitate to let us know if you run into any more problems. Applied the ultimate fix and still having problems... [SOLVED] 3479271199
Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top