Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 all-in-one- family icons wont load and neither with sim family game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 all-in-one- family icons wont load and neither with sim family game. Empty The sims 4 all-in-one- family icons wont load and neither with sim family game.

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2018, 23:24

I'm having issues with "all in one" download. I downloaded it and moved it to my drive. Once opening everything loaded perfectly even CAS. But not the actual game. Once you press the play on your family, doesn't do anything. The photos once hovering over houses doesn't load, only a jumping blue box.
No mods.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 all-in-one- family icons wont load and neither with sim family game. Empty Re: The sims 4 all-in-one- family icons wont load and neither with sim family game.

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2018, 11:29

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 all-in-one- family icons wont load and neither with sim family game. Empty Re: The sims 4 all-in-one- family icons wont load and neither with sim family game.

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2018, 12:31

iamzero wrote:I'm having issues with "all in one" download. I downloaded it and moved it to my drive. Once opening everything loaded perfectly even CAS. But not the actual game. Once you press the play on your family, doesn't do anything. The photos once hovering over houses doesn't load, only a jumping blue box.
No mods.
Try to play the game directly from the downloaded .iso.
Maybe you copied the folders from the .iso to a location that already been used for a previous installation of the Sims 4, in which case you had to remove the old Game folder prior to copying the folders from the .iso to that location.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Dec 2018, 19:53

iamzero wrote:I'm having issues with "all in one" download. I downloaded it and moved it to my drive. Once opening everything loaded perfectly even CAS. But not the actual game. Once you press the play on your family, doesn't do anything. The photos once hovering over houses doesn't load, only a jumping blue box.
No mods.

Just for clarification, I assume you are playing under Windows OS, not Mac?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top