Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

having trouble starting Sims (error code 0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

having trouble starting Sims (error code 0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED] Empty having trouble starting Sims (error code 0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 01:38

hello all,,

im having a problem that i cannot fix, i'f downloaded The following sims 3 games:

World Adventures

Ambitions

Late night

Generations

Pets (fix)

Showtime

Supernatural

Seasons

University life

Island paradise

Fast lane stuff

town life stuff

Master suite stuff

Katy parry's sweet treats

Diesel stuff

70's 80's and 90's stuff

All from TBP mirror and all from Games4theworld.  after installed one i put the crack in the good folder every Game..
when i was Finished with installing i use the Ultimate fix 

So i downloaded manually the 1.57 patch and installed it.. and after then i put the crack that was in the '' # crack" folder into my Sims 3 game  Bin folder as i should.

And now when i want to open the TS3W.exe i get the following error:

Het spel kan niet gestrart worden
Initialisatie van service mislukt (0x0175dcbb)

i saw that i maybe needed to run CCleaner and i did.. and after that i rebooted.. but it didnt help..

and a sidenote.. this is a clean Windows 7 64 bit version as i have an New SSD in my pc so i had to reinstall everything.

i dont know what i can do about it..
i dont know if i have to get you guys more info, if you need more tell me and ill get it!!

much help appreciated 

Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

having trouble starting Sims (error code 0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED] Empty Re: having trouble starting Sims (error code 0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 05:07

Ok it looks like you used some of the old patching instructions, unfortunately that is an inherent problem with torrents. Your best solution is to completely uninstall the Sims 3 and any EPs/SPs, run CCleaner and reboot. The reinstall using the updated instructions found HERE . Please make sure to follow the instructions exactly and you will be up and Simming in no time.The Sims Plumbob 1
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

having trouble starting Sims (error code 0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED] Empty Re: having trouble starting Sims (error code 0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:07

Hello,

Please follow this video:

Is The Sims 3 you installed a Blackbox Edition? Did you install any modified versions recently (like R.G. Catalyst The Sims 3 Deluxe Edition)?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 13:45

Dracos66 wrote:Ok it looks like you used some of the old patching instructions, unfortunately that is an inherent problem with torrents. Your best solution is to completely uninstall the Sims 3 and any EPs/SPs, run CCleaner and reboot. The reinstall using the updated instructions found HERE . Please make sure to follow the instructions exactly and you will be up and Simming in no time.The Sims Plumbob 1
Okay so i should uninstall everything and then those steps.

and installing it with the crack in the utlimate fix? step by step? and just install everything and only update the sims and install the crack in the "#crack" foldeR?

//EDIT

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Please follow this video:

Is The Sims 3 you installed a Blackbox Edition? Did you install any modified versions recently (like R.G. Catalyst The Sims 3 Deluxe Edition)?
No its the collectors edition

that one is legal also World adventures and ambitions all the rest are torrents from games4theworld.

And ill uninstall everything now and run CCleaner and then use the How to install sims 3 properly from the site and will tell what happends next..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 13:51

Hello,

You don't have to follow all of the fix instructions, if you don't use any of the cracks while you're installing the game and ep/sp's. Install everything, run the patch and copy the crack from the crack folder.
The most crucial thing is to restart your pc after you finish uninstalling everything.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 13:53

Big Edit: Does that collectors edition include an ep/sp? Because that's going to be problematic with the crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 13:56

Lady ElDi wrote:Big Edit: Does that collectors edition include an ep/sp? Because that's going to be problematic with the crack.
No its only has an extra USB with it and some tips and exclusive material for sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 14:14

hmm i uninstalled everything but if i run CCleaner Registery he doesnt find anything

only a missing MUI reference from the sims3 Launcher.exe ... does it matter that i have windows installed on the SSD and installed Sims 3 on my other hdd?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 14:20

Meizter wrote:hmm i uninstalled everything but if i run CCleaner Registery he doesnt find anything

only a missing MUI reference from the sims3 Launcher.exe ... does it matter that i have windows installed on the SSD and installed Sims 3 on my other hdd?
Hello,

There is a possibility that using CCleaner may erase registry entries other than The Sims 3. If you are still not assuring yourself that you have cleared all of the registry entries regarding The Sims 3, please check out this guide.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 14:26

i Dont see anything underneath ''Wow6432Node'' with the name sims.. 
i do see electronics arts. but thats because i have origin installed and Sim city.. and im running CCleaner multiple times

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 14:28

Meizter wrote:i Dont see anything underneath ''Wow6432Node'' with the name sims.. 
i do see electronics arts. but thats because i have origin installed and Sim city.. and im running CCleaner multiple times
Hello,

Is your pc 32-bit? If yes, you should look into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> Software >> Sims (and Electronic Arts) instead.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 14:28

No its 64 bits Smile

sorry i didnt imagine

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 14:30

Meizter wrote:No its 64 bits Smile

sorry i didnt imagine
Hello,

Then I think you have cleaned the registry already. You should go ahead and reinstall The Sims 3.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 15:50

cat2006house wrote:
Meizter wrote:No its 64 bits Smile

sorry i didnt imagine
Hello,

Then I think you have cleaned the registry already. You should go ahead and reinstall The Sims 3.
Okay thanks ill do that now Smile

thanks for the fast reply Smile

//EDIT

i didnt delete any registery files but ill restart and install again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 18:11

Im installing All the Sims packs now.. but i cant install the Island paradise as it has to merge with the sims i have installed but when i do OK i get error:

Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens het bijwerken van De Sims 3. De installatie kan niet hervat worden.

its the Torrent Island paradise from Games4theworld..

anyone knows how to solve it? 

any other EP is correctly installed.

World Adventures
Ambitions
Late night
Generations
Pets (fix)
Showtime
Supernatural
Seasons
University life
High end loft stuff
Town Life Stuff
Fast lane stuff
Diesel stuff

Thats what i have installed now again. only need to install Island paradise.. 

after i installed that one ill do the manual patch to 1.57 and then the Crack into the Sims 3 folder..

Last edited by Meizter on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 18:42; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 18:35

i saw at some topics that  in the support folder there is a update and if u update it it should install..
can i also do that? and afther that manual install the 1.57 patch and the crack? 

does it matter if u update it now to 1.55 or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 20:48

It worked!! Smile

i installed the 1.55 Update and installed Island paradise and then i did the manual update from 1.57 and used the ''# crack" folder from the ultimate fix and now its working!!

Thanks All!!

nice and fast answer from u all!
Now i can can happily play Sims 3 again! Very Happy

cant wait till sims 4 comes out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top