Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 18:39

Hi guys

first i want to apologize for my english cuz i'm from bulgaria

i have a problem with the new sims 3 update. before the showtime came out i was with the r.g. catalyst's deluxe edition. but there is no showtime repack for that edition so i uninstalled everithing (and i mean everithing by uninstalling the game, delateing leftovers and cleaning the registers with ccleaner), after that i downloaded The Sims 3 Razor1911 and The Sims 3 Showtime FLT. but when i installed the showtime the launcher gave me the "there was an error during startup. please see the log for more information." error. i saw the log file...and there was nothing! so...when i tryed to start the game from the TS3W file there was the "unable to start the game. service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) " error. then i've tryed everiyhing that i saw in the forums including the fix from this forum - i followed all the instructions and...nothing! my latest try was to update only the base game and try to run it...and after the install - the same problem appeared. so i replaced the "TS3" and "TSLHost" from the "base game" folder from the fix and guess what?! - the game and the launcher run! so after that i installed the showtime and when i try the launcher was working but the game wasn't ! so i put the files from the "# Crack" folder in the bin folder in the base game...and i get back to the "there was an error during startup..." and the "0x0175dcbb" errors.

so i think the problem is in the crack but there is no other cracks and i can't find a way to run the game! so pleaseeee help me! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:56

Hello,

Please download and apply our Ultimate Fix and let us know the result: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:57

Hello,

This error is usually caused by a registry problem. When you uninstalled, did you restart your pc before installing the new base game?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 22:54

@admin - i've tryed the Ultimate Fix and the problem still ! Sad

@ Lady ElDi - no i didn't restart...i'm gonna try this and i'll tell you the result Smile

UPDATE: i've tryed restarting after uninstalling, after the installing of the new base game, and after installing the sims 3 showtime...and still the same problem Sad i'm now officially desperate!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:03

Hello,

Try running Ccleaner.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 11:29

i've tryed that...before the uninstall, after the uninstall,before the install and after the install...and the problem is still the same! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:26

Hello,

Please check back later for Admin's reply.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 19:06

i've downloaded the 5.0th version of the r.g. catalyst's repack (i found it today but i can't post a link cuz i'm a new member) and includes the Showtime. i installed it and it's perfectly working!!!

anyway 10x for the suggestions! Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 20:36

Hello,

Glad to hear you got it to work!
Have fun playing and let us know if you run into any more problems! Problem with the 0x0175dcbb error and the crack for sims 3 ST. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top