Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content will not show in sims3 base(cracked). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content will not show in sims3 base(cracked). [SOLVED] Empty Custom Content will not show in sims3 base(cracked). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 10:53

I am using Sims 3 base game (cracked) v1.3.24. Sorry but at this time I have no Internet. I have the mods folder (overrides, packages, resource file inside) in documents/electronic arts/ the sims 3 folder. I put all my cc package files inside the mods/package folder, but still will not show in game. Can someone help me figure this out?

One last bit of info. Origin is installed on my laptop. I do not know if that has anything to do with problem.

Back to top Go down

Custom Content will not show in sims3 base(cracked). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content will not show in sims3 base(cracked). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 01:22

Does anyone have suggestions? or I guess there is no way around the update?

Back to top Go down

Custom Content will not show in sims3 base(cracked). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content will not show in sims3 base(cracked). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 06:48

Ok, I updated my game to 1.57.. I am able to add sims3packs in my game. I can not get package files to show in game launcher or even if I put them in mods folder. Does anyone have a solution. I also have world adventures installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 13:36

I have fixed the problem for right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 14:24

Hello,
On behalf of all the team, I apologize for not having helped you sooner.
Glad you fixed the problem yourself.
Would you mind sharing with us how you did it?

Thanks a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 02:45

The problem was the resource file in the mods folder. Just copied another one and it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 10:48

Glad it helped you.
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top