Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED] Empty Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jan 2016, 18:48

I already had the base game and get to work installed (from G4tw) when I installed Get together and ever since I did I can't load any saved games. If I try to start a new one it takes me to Character Creation but it's just a sim standing there with no boxes or options and the only way to get out after that is to ctrl-alt-delete out of the game. If I go to game options every game option has numbers. I have tried with and without the ultimate fix, I've tried with and without mods, I even completely uninstalled and reinstalled the base game, get to work and get together and nothing has worked! I also scoured this forum looking for someone who might have already had this problem before posting and couldn't find one.

Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED] 35idc2e

Back to top Go down

Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jan 2016, 19:48

Try deleting everything in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 except Mods, Saves, and Tray. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Multiple Problems since Get together! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jan 2016, 15:20

Thanks for the reply! I tried and really hoped but unfortunately it didn't help. Still the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jan 2016, 19:42

I had that problem. It was because of an outdated mod. I just ended up deleting everything and starting again (i had over 8gb of CC Ermahgerd  )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 00:27

Thank you! I found the exact mod that was causing problems! I had tried it without mods and it wouldn't work but that was before applying the patch for those who were having the llama image problem (which I was too) but anyways. Thanks a bunch!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to get in touch with us again, anytime. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top