Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't have a sims 3 folder to put my crack...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't have a sims 3 folder to put my crack... Empty I don't have a sims 3 folder to put my crack...

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 06:49

Help! I just downloaded Seasons, University life and Island Paradise and I need to put my crack in the Bin folder in the Sims 3 folder...Problem is, I downloaded my Sims 3 base game from Origin and it didn't make a Sims 3 folder in my program files.

What do I do?!

Please, someone, anyone, help me. Sad

:newfag: Help

Back to top Go down

I don't have a sims 3 folder to put my crack... Empty Re: I don't have a sims 3 folder to put my crack...

Post by J.T. Tue 01 Oct 2013, 07:58

Hello,

Then the folder "Bin" should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game. Please DO NOT use any cracks included in the expansion packs, but use the #crack from the Ultimate Fix instead. Read this to find out more on how to install The Sims 3 correctly: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

I don't have a sims 3 folder to put my crack... Empty Re: I don't have a sims 3 folder to put my crack...

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 08:34

I've been downloading the Sims 3 fix for an hour now...I'm gonna see if that works. 

And just put it in my Sims 3 folder in Origin.

My game has now started where it'll load until the screen where you select your family and THEN it says insert disc to continue. 

I've tried moving my Island Paradise folder to my Origin folder to see if that would help, but no such luck. So I'm moving everything back in its original spot and waiting for the Sims 3 fix and hoping for the best!

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top