Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 dont works after update 1.57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 dont works after  update 1.57  Empty the sims 3 dont works after update 1.57

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

i have played the sims 3 base without any extensions for 1 year
the problem is after when i update to 1.57 for the first time and i did the crack v1.57
he ask me for the registration code when i launch the game
the sims 3 dont works after  update 1.57  63v4
can you help me please

Last edited by ahmed.tn11 on Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 dont works after  update 1.57  Empty Re: the sims 3 dont works after update 1.57

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:47

Where is your base game from?

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 dont works after  update 1.57  Empty Re: the sims 3 dont works after update 1.57

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:48

from another torrent web site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:51

Well then that could be the problem...
Please only uninstall your base game and install the one from here.
Then re apply the Manual Patch, and the Ultimate Fix.
Tell us how it goes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:55

ok my friend thanks for your message

can you give me the link of  the game,manual patch and the ultimate fix
sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:59

Ok, before uninstalling try this:
¤ Download this and launch it, it should update your game.
¤ Download the Ultimate Fix, copy the files from the #Crack folder to your base game installation folder (it should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin).
If this doesn't work, uninstall the base game only, reinstall the one from here and repeat those two steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:01

ok thanks a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:53

Please keep us updated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:35

yes of course as soon as I finish the download

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 03 Oct 2013, 01:00

ahmed.tn11 wrote:
the problem is after when i update to 1.57 for the first time and i did the crack v1.57
the sims 3 dont works after  update 1.57  63v4
can you help me please
The reason why you cannot play the game because you only have the base game installed and the crack fro 1.57 is not for only the base game. It's for players who have The Sims 3 base game AND the expansion packs installed. This happens no matter what the source of download of The Sims 3 is.

I strongly suggest you download and apply the manual patch (run it to start patching): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch.

Afterwards, download the temporary fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems.

Just drag and drop the content of the folder #crack (as known as the folder "Mods") from the temporary fix to C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 13:29

Shamrock wrote:Please keep us updated!
the same problem my friend

//EDIT

cat2006house wrote:
ahmed.tn11 wrote:
can you help me please
The reason why you cannot play the game because you only have the base game installed and the crack fro 1.57 is not for only the base game. It's for players who have The Sims 3 base game AND the expansion packs installed. This happens no matter what the source of download of The Sims 3 is.

I strongly suggest you download and apply the manual patch (run it to start patching): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch.

Afterwards, download the temporary fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems.

Just drag and drop the content of the folder #crack (as known as the folder "Mods") from the temporary fix to C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
ok thanks i will try your solution
but the first link is the version 1.57 !!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 03 Oct 2013, 14:05

The main reason I show you the first link is that the manual patch is a super patch that can correct some of the bugs.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 14:19

cat2006house wrote:The main reason I show you the first link is that the manual patch is a super patch that can correct some of the bugs.
yes i have downloaded this patch v1.57 ,the game, and the fix

1/ i installed the game from here ,i did not use the crack
2/i insltalled the patch v1.57   and i droped the  content of the folder #crack in my base game(D:\Game\Bin)
the problem still persists

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 14:34

Cat, you only repeated what I said...
It seems you only have the base game installed. You need certain expansions for the fix to work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 14:40

Shamrock wrote:Cat, you only repeated what I said...
It seems you only have the base game installed. You need certain expansions for the fix to work!
yes i have only the base game and i want to update just the base game ,can I do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 14:55

You need to have one of the following expansions installed for the fix to work:
Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 04 Oct 2013, 04:34

ahmed.tn11 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:The main reason I show you the first link is that the manual patch is a super patch that can correct some of the bugs.
yes i have downloaded this patch v1.57 ,the game, and the fix

1/ i installed the game from here ,i did not use the crack
2/i insltalled the patch v1.57   and i droped the  content of the folder #crack in my base game(D:\Game\Bin)
the problem still persists
Did you download the temporary fix??? NOT the Ultimate Main Fix, but the temporary fix. The temporary fix is the Nraas No-CD Mod. It's very useful for those of you who don't want to install expansions/stuff packs...

And you must run (by double-clicking) the manual patch you downloaded first (so as to remove the #crack from the Main Fix) before applying the Nraas No-CD mod. Otherwise it won't work since you still have the #crack from the Ultimate Main Fix applied and No-CD mods won't work with the Main Fix (aka TS3W.exe and TSL.dll).
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top