Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Base Game works fine, after any Update it refuses to work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Base Game works fine, after any Update it refuses to work. [SOLVED] Empty Base Game works fine, after any Update it refuses to work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Apr 2014, 19:11

Hi,
im trying to install Sims 3 for two Days now and i cant get it to work. :newfag:
After i downloaded Sims 3 and the Expansions i wanted, I installed them exactly with the tutorial here in the Forum:
I installed base game and expansions, ignored all the #crack folders, applied the manual patch, applied the Ultimate Fix and i doesnt work.
When I start the Launcher it says "there was an error during startup, for details view the log-File"(translated from german Laughing) and when i start the Game directly (Ts3W.exe or Ts3.exe, tryed both) it says: "Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"
So I startet to track it down and found out that this error only pops up if i patch the base game in some way (manual patch or patch from expansion(Into the Future/Outdoor Living Stuff)). The base game works just fine and when i install an addon it says that my base game needs to be updatet.....

Back to top Go down

Base Game works fine, after any Update it refuses to work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base Game works fine, after any Update it refuses to work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Apr 2014, 23:48

Please make sure that you use the #Crack file in the Ultimate Fix only! This should correct your issue. If this doesn't please let us know so we can help you accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Base Game works fine, after any Update it refuses to work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base Game works fine, after any Update it refuses to work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 07 Apr 2014, 01:16

Hi,
what do you mean with only? Only use the #Crack folder of the ultimate fix and skip the other folders (base game e.g.) or only use the #Crack folder from the ultimate fix and dont use any other #crack folder from the addon?

EDIT: Got it fixed, the problem was, that i applied the Ultimate fix...... Noob 
Topic can be closed, thanks for your help Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Apr 2014, 15:04

I have the same problem. I have installed all the games, not using any #crack files, then used the manual patch, then I copy/pasted the #crack in the ultimate fix. But I still get the same error.

Edit: Never mind, found your fix and it work perfect  I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Apr 2014, 01:43

I am glad that you both were able to figure out what the problem was. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Happy Simming!!

Mod edit: OK, problem solved, topic closed. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top