Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED] Empty Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 19:01

I installed all worlds and applied the store fix, but I noticed an item is missing:
Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED] Untitl11
Maybe there are more items missing, but I can't tell because I overloaded my game with new stuff and I don't know which items belong to which world.
Do you have the same problem? Can I get the missing item(s) somehow?

And also, I'm interested in some of the "exchange" stuff, but I can't download it because I'm not a game-registered user...  Is there any other way to download these?

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7429104
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7533568

Back to top Go down

Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Oct 2013, 19:08

Hello,

Have you tried downloading "Sunlit Tides Deluxe edition" ? You can get it here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/neighbourhoods.html

As for the exchange, have a look at this article here Wink  https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2014-how-to-download-things-from-sims-3-the-exchange-no-registration-needed
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing items from Sunlit tides. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 19:15

Yes, I forgot to mention, I downloaded the deluxe edition!

Thank you very much for the article!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Oct 2013, 19:30

CinnamonGirl wrote:Yes, I forgot to mention, I downloaded the deluxe edition!

At this point, I can only tell you to look more closely in buy-mode for that item (there is nothing wrong with the store items from Games4TheWorld), but maybe I'll have a look at that myself - if I have the time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 23:50

Carlos G. wrote:
CinnamonGirl wrote:Yes, I forgot to mention, I downloaded the deluxe edition!

At this point, I can only tell you to look more closely in buy-mode for that item (there is nothing wrong with the store items from Games4TheWorld), but maybe I'll have a look at that myself - if I have the time.
Found it! It was among "sculptures" -.-
A lot of stuff seems to be miscategorized. Do you think they will fix this in a new update or make some improvements? It can really be annoying, especially "miscellaneous" is hard to browse...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Oct 2013, 00:51

CinnamonGirl wrote:Found it! It was among "sculptures" -.-
A lot of stuff seems to be miscategorized. Do you think they will fix this in a new update or make some improvements? It can really be annoying, especially "miscellaneous" is hard to browse...

Yes, some of the other Helpers here said that some of the items are misplaced.

Is there anything else I can help you with ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct 2013, 17:11

Maybe... Since all store content is mixed up, I figured they must have made some collection folders - but of course, they didn't... But as I was viewing my collections, I noticed I can't select half of the items in there... Nothing happens when I click on them...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Oct 2013, 20:28

CinnamonGirl wrote:Maybe... Since all store content is mixed up, I figured they must have made some collection folders - but of course, they didn't... But as I was viewing my collections, I noticed I can't select half of the items in there... Nothing happens when I click on them...

I actually have 'collection'-folders from the base game, and all expansions/stuff packs released so far - except Movie stuff. I'm afraid I can't give too much help on that; but perhaps you want to try the following:

Go to My documents/Eelctronic Arts/The Sims 3 and look for a folder called 'collections' - then back it up somewhere. After backing it up, delete it. If you re-start the game next time, you (probably) have to re-do all your collections; but that's the only thing that comes to my mind you can try.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct 2013, 23:35

Thanks for trying to help. I tried it and the game recreated the collections, but the problem remains the same. BUT I discovered that in Build mode I can select stuff from collections which I couldn't in Buy mode! So... that's something...

Moderator edit: OK, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top