Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setup needs the next disk.Direct x version does not update....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Setup needs the next disk.Direct x version does not update.... Empty Setup needs the next disk.Direct x version does not update....

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 14:18

Hi! Sorry about my english, isn't my native language...I have a problem when i install SIMS 3...It show me that message...Please instert disk 1 that contains the file Support\EA help\en-us\Direct_X_version_Does_not_Update_af..... WHAT TO DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?????? Help

Back to top Go down

Setup needs the next disk.Direct x version does not update.... Empty Re: Setup needs the next disk.Direct x version does not update....

Post by J.T. Wed 16 Oct 2013, 14:21

This tutorial can help you with the installation of the base game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dm1i-P4I7bc
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Setup needs the next disk.Direct x version does not update.... Empty Re: Setup needs the next disk.Direct x version does not update....

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 14:43

I can't install it...i don't know how to use daemon tools to mount files...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 16 Oct 2013, 14:51

Leos2000 wrote:I can't install it...i don't know how to use daemon tools to mount files...
I will make it simple here:

(1) Download and install Daemon Tools Lite.
(2) Open the folder where you have extracted the base game .rar.
(3) Right-click StartDisk.iso and choose "Properties".
(4) In the General tab, if the file is not set to be opened with Daemon Tools Lite, click "Change" and go to the folder for the installation of Daemon Tools Lite and choose DTLite.exe.
(5) Click "Apply" and then "OK".
(6) Run StartDisk.iso.
(7) When you are prompted to insert Disk 1, choose "Browse" and choose Disk1.iso.
( 8 ) Click Ok to proceed.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 15:26

Look...I have download The Sims 3 - Razor1911 MAXSPEED ...I have winrar to extrack files i have extrack it all files when i install the game towards the end says that Direct X version does not update after install....SOrry for annoying you!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 16 Oct 2013, 15:43

I think you should either:

(1) redownload the base game torrent from  Censored 

(2) Re-extract the torrent again. This time when you are at the extracting option interface, check the box "Keep Broken Files". If this doesn't work, I think you need to redownload the torrent from Games4theworld.

Moderator edit: Link censored, just to be sure. To the topic creator: the following site should be enough: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

- Carlos

J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 15:46

Ok thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 16 Oct 2013, 15:48

Leos2000 wrote:Ok thank you very much!
I will not leave this topic open unless you have no issues with the installation of the base game and the expansion packs/stuff packs at all.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top