Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Admin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you all know that we'll be releasing a The Sims 3: Into the Future torrent very soon. Stay tuned via our mailing list, our Forum, Facebook and/or Twitter!
We'd also like to warn you for "fake" torrents that don't work, but usually contain viruses or other unwanted stuff. If you want to avoid these, stay safe, wait for an official Games4theworld release!

DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 06:02

Yes, take all the time you need Admins, just know we are here, rooting for you! (Chanting too sometimes if that helps!) Razz

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 07:30

Cant wait!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 07:53

Ahh! Thank you soo Much! I can not wait to expericance the future with my simmies. Your a blessing GT4W!I love you cheers The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 08:48

Indeed they are, when G4TW gets things done, they do it right! Waiting patiently....if a tad over excited! I have my sleeptyime tea here to get me through this night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:41

Omg, can't wait. From the UK so its not out here til Friday. Hope it goes up soon cos I'm too impatient. ha ha.
Thanks games4theworld! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:20

It's worth for waiting the non-virus and free game Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:55

Hiya all, im also from the uk and i have my copy of the sims 3 into the future preordered, but i love to dl it before its out over here and play for a few days before i get my lovely sealed game.

Keep on doing wonderful releases for us "simmers" from all over the world.

Thank you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 14:30

Snap kutykitty im soooo impatient and cant wait for mine to arrive lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 14:40

The Sims 3 into the future comes today? or tomorrow??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 14:58

OMG last night downloaded and played , they still working sory but slow, and on piratebay is torrent or in Censored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:22

Sry, but we wait for a SAFE , NON-VIRUS game. So we wait for G4TW to make it. Then don't be too surprise it your game's crashing or,idk. Again.We wait for a safe one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:27

"Very soon" since yesterday, oh well, I guess I'll have to wait some more :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:32

It's worth the wait though. I don't trust shady people uploading stuff just when people are longing the most, and thus more vulnerable. A torrent that's supposed Into the future got uploaded right today but it's the first and only from the user who posted it, so it's a big wildcard. Again, I'd rather wait for a safe games4theworld version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:34

NixeaKip wrote:It's worth the wait though. I don't trust shady people uploading stuff just when people are longing the most, and thus more vulnerable. A torrent that's supposed Into the future got uploaded right today but it's the first and only from the user who posted it, so it's a big wildcard. Again, I'd rather wait for a safe games4theworld version.
That's what I was talking about. I totally agree with you,man. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:36

my game dont have virus and dont crashing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:38

miruna98 wrote:
NixeaKip wrote:It's worth the wait though. I don't trust shady people uploading stuff just when people are longing the most, and thus more vulnerable. A torrent that's supposed Into the future got uploaded right today but it's the first and only from the user who posted it, so it's a big wildcard. Again, I'd rather wait for a safe games4theworld version.
That's what I was talking about. I totally agree with you,man. Smile
Yeah, the fake GTAV torrent incident should serve as an example of why it's so important to be careful. Okay, that one was people's fault for being ignorant and not even bothering to check that the game isn't even out for PC and thus it's impossible that it even exists as such, but the people behind that knew how anxious people fall to those traps way more easily. Just sit back and entertain yourselves with other stuff while we wait. I for one I'm having a great time with a new Skyrim character while I wait for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:40

What he said. is what I wast talking about . again. Smile .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:00

Woohooo Can't wait for the link to be slapped on here Yay!! I Love this site & the admins Hammertime it's better to wait it's so worth it I like knowing that what they upload wont wreck the game or load my laptop with viruses woohoo G4TW!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:20

so many objects this expansion have damn i like it su much Very Happy best exp for me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:36

havent been able to get connected to the download site since yesterday morning at 6 am.NOT the sims 3 into the future but the site wont load

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:38

Lol.I'm now on their site and it runs pretty fast. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:39

Well i dl a version this morning and ive left it alone, till half an hour ago! ive tried it on an old pc of mine thats got nothing on and has nothing to wreck, so far so good, ive disconnected the internet so it cant check the serial key number and voila looks brill so far, but this is not going on my main pc, this baby costs too much to replace!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:40

an someone post a link to download site cause its not loading for me maybe im clicking wrong one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:42

also i need a link to where i can download the 1.63 patch without making my game not work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:51

dont even no why im waiting for the game if their site wont even load Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:02

The site does load but you have to keep trying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:03

affraid CAN'T WAIT!!!! yayssssss! cheers 
I will totally stay tune!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks a million G4TW!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

NB: I hope there will be no survey to download it. I don't like seeing survey Sad

Last edited by delmesimers on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top