Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 4 Empty The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Admin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you all know that we'll be releasing a The Sims 3: Into the Future torrent very soon. Stay tuned via our mailing list, our Forum, Facebook and/or Twitter!
We'd also like to warn you for "fake" torrents that don't work, but usually contain viruses or other unwanted stuff. If you want to avoid these, stay safe, wait for an official Games4theworld release!

DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:02

The site does load but you have to keep trying.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:03

affraid CAN'T WAIT!!!! yayssssss! cheers 
I will totally stay tune!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks a million G4TW!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

NB: I hope there will be no survey to download it. I don't like seeing survey Sad

Last edited by delmesimers on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:05

SimmerSummers wrote:dont even no why im waiting for the game if their site wont even load Sad
It's because you live in a high internet traffic zone. Like the U.S. East or West Coast or a major metropolitan area elsewhere in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:19

SimmerSummers wrote:dont even no why im waiting for the game if their site wont even load Sad
What is this site you're downloading from? I want the download too D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:39

joeystar wrote:
What is this site you're downloading from? I want the download too D:
There's a version up at tpb, but I wouldn't recommend on getting it. I'd rather wait until games4theworld has their version up and running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:05

I signed onto this site just for this alone. I have seen some torrents online and most of them are ether fakes, overused torrents with only one key that no longer works anymore, over advertised jokes, ones that have servays for junk I no longer need, super protected by passwords, or a combination of the above. After searching the web forever, I got fed up. This is the only pack I need and my Sims 3 collection will be complete.

Now, I have gotten things from G4TW before and I trust them. Hopefully they can do it again. Looking forward to this. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:34

LuisWolfe wrote:I signed onto this site just for this alone. I have seen some torrents online and most of them are ether fakes, overused torrents with only one key that no longer works anymore, over advertised jokes, ones that have servays for junk I no longer need, super protected by passwords, or a combination of the above. After searching the web forever, I got fed up. This is the only pack I need and my Sims 3 collection will be complete.

Now, I have gotten things from G4TW before and I trust them. Hopefully they can do it again. Looking forward to this. Very Happy
Same here, found a shady one at the bay and another one at a brazilian site. I'd rather just get it here once it's done. I have stuff to keep myself entertained with though, so I've got it easier. Also, is that an SL avatar? Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:42

its because u need to wait for the new game that will have the crack for it u shouldn't of updated it yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:47

23.10.2013- 19:47 PM. Waiting with aaalll my heart this new exp pack. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:48

SimmerSummers wrote:where can i get a crack for your 1.63 update cause i go to play game and it says disk not found
You have to use the Ultimate Fix. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14430-ultimate-fix-now-compatible-with-version-163-download-link

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:03

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top