Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3, please insert disk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3, please insert disk. Empty The Sims 3, please insert disk.

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:55

The Sims 3 plumbob 

Dear...

I have installed the base game and it works fine. Unfortunately I've failed to install the :farao:World Adventures:farao:  expansion. When I installed it, it didn't have any errors, it just asked me to insert a disk. I've looked up a thread and seen that someone else has had this problem and that an admin said to install ambitions(the thread is here [https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t360-the-sims-3-world-adventures-game-disc-not-found-solved]), I did so but first I installed High End Loft Stuff (I have this crazy OCD thing about installing them in order ;)sorry;)) I checked it after High End Loft Stuff was installed (Just Encase) and it didn't work. I thought whatever it didn't say it would work; I started installing and cracking Ambitions at the end it didn't work. Sad

Hope you have some help and suggestions.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3, please insert disk. Empty Re: The Sims 3, please insert disk.

Post by invalidusername Tue 22 Oct 2013, 22:07

Please read the instructions in this thread and follow them. Now, you need at least one of the expansions that are listed in there (Generations and later) in order for the crack to work. Smile I hope that thread helps you solve this, please let us know how it works, or if you need anymore help.

Also, I really wish these threads showed full timestamps, with the years on them. That thread is severely outdated (it's from 2010), and so the information given is no longer any help.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 09:04

invalidusername wrote:Please read the instructions in this thread and follow them. Now, you need at least one of the expansions that are listed in there (Generations and later) in order for the crack to work. Smile I hope that thread helps you solve this, please let us know how it works, or if you need anymore help.

Also, I really wish these threads showed full timestamps, with the years on them. That thread is severely outdated (it's from 2010), and so the information given is no longer any help.
The Sims 3 plumbob 

Thank you for your help. After installing and cracking Town Life Stuff, I am no longer getting the "no disk" message but now when I click play on the launcher - the launcher closes but nothing happens after that. I left it like that for an hour (just encase it was a first time loading problem) it didn't work. I've tried multiple times now, but still nothing.

Help please - I'm a little bit of a Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:42

VIperMantis100 wrote:
invalidusername wrote:Please read the instructions in this thread and follow them. Now, you need at least one of the expansions that are listed in there (Generations and later) in order for the crack to work. Smile I hope that thread helps you solve this, please let us know how it works, or if you need anymore help.

The Sims 3 plumbob 

Thank you for your help. After installing and cracking Town Life Stuff, I am no longer getting the "no disk" message but now when I click play on the launcher - the launcher closes but nothing happens after that. I left it like that for an hour (just encase it was a first time loading problem) it didn't work. I've tried multiple times now, but still nothing.

Help please - I'm a little bit of a Noob
You are not required to crack Town Life Stuff with the crack inside any of the torrents. If you have listened to invalidusername, all you need to do is apply the manual patch, and drag and drop the content of the folder #crack from the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and replace the files after installing any expansion packs/stuff packs. PLEASE read the guide invalidusernname has linked.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top