Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 04:52

I downloaded Sims 3 into the future, while installing Into the Future, it gave me a File corrupted type of deal and gave me no exit, only to Ignore/continue, so i did.... the game seemed perfectly fine, til i got to my sims family, were i had my Sims first Oldest Daughter inspect the portal, She got stuck in Inspection, i thought maybe it took a bit for The Time Traveler to show up, 5 Sim hr's he never showed up and she was still inspecting, stuck with her hand close to her face as if trying to remove some of the brightness of the portal... she hasnt moved, nore has she stopped, Pls help : ((, Yes i tried the fix, it didnt work.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2013, 05:27

LilithTheFairy wrote:I downloaded Sims 3 into the future, while installing Into the Future, it gave me a File corrupted type of deal and gave me no exit, only to Ignore/continue, so i did.... the game seemed perfectly fine, til i got to my sims family, were i had my Sims first Oldest Daughter inspect the portal, She got stuck in Inspection, i thought maybe it took a bit for The Time Traveler to show up, 5 Sim hr's he never showed up and she was still inspecting, stuck with her hand close to her face as if trying to remove some of the brightness of the portal... she hasnt moved, nore has she stopped, Pls help : ((, Yes i tried the fix, it didnt work.

Hello,

I'm still downloading that myself, but can you try taking out all your mods ? Even if they are "compatible" with the base game patch level 1.63, they might cause trouble.

I don't think the Ultimate fix is an issue, but let's see. Let us know the result ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 05:28

i removed the mods, and it still had the same problem : /.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2013, 05:33

LilithTheFairy wrote:i removed the mods, and it still had the same problem : /.

Do you encounter problems only with this particular interaction ? I'm willing to bet that this is - as usual - just another bug of the new expansion or patch. Can you - for now - play on and try other stuff ? I will come back to you later in the day or tomorrow (or another Helper will come to you).

I have to finish downloading - and then I'll test it a bit myself.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 05:43

Its a little laggy, they skip around, Np, ty for trying to help : ). Hope your download is quick and smooth for ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 08:35

I installed the G4TW Into The Future, and it works flawlessly. Did some research, and if you have a nude patch or a no mosiac mod, it will glitch out, make sure you delete your mods, and clear your simcompositecache files. Even if you delete the mods, if you don't clear the cache, it'll still be activated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 00:27

i removed all Mods, cleared the cache, yesturday it did nothing, so what i did was, i cut out my base game file Sims 3, went to Programs/Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3, and pasted it on my Desktop, launched Sims 3 again so it could create another fresh new file, it worked fine, but this time the portal did not show up, so i looked through the buymode/outdoor activities, and found the portal, set it down, inspected and it worked, Looking for it was np so i can deal with that, but Ty for trying to help.

//EDIT
My game works now : )!Sims 3 into the future *Fix not working*. [SOLVED] Icon_cheers

Moderator edit: thank you for sharing this fix ! Very Happy  If you have any other questions though, don't hesitate to open a new topic. This one is closed now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top