Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Cannot travel to the future. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Cannot travel to the future. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Into The Future - Cannot travel to the future. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2013, 11:42

Hi! I'm gonna start explaining and if there's anything you wonder about, feel free to ask. Right now I'm very frustrated and just want help, really.

I had downloaded every expensionpack from you thru tpb, not world adventures since I don't particully care about that game, so I don't know if I was able to travel before installing into the future. Before installing the game yesterday, all my expansions were fine and I could play hours without saving and no crashing. I downloaded into the future (again, from your tpb since I trust you haha) and only applied the crack from the pack. At first, I got the "error, you are using an illegal bla bla" but I knew it was because I hadn't properly cracked it so I just continued playing. And I see the portal, I can choose my whole family or just main sim to travel, and after waiting for, like, forever, I finally enter the future and my sim is gone. At first I thought it was because of the crack (after starting and re-loading three times) so I patched up my game to 1.63, used the new ultimate fix, don't get the error-message, and everything works like a charm, exept of course getting my sims to appear in the future.

Now, I will not re-install all my expensionpacks and apply the cracks again since that is not the problem. I've reinstalled and recracked into the future but it doesn't work. I also read beforehand that this doesn't work but decided to try anyways. I have enough memory on my computer, so it's not that.

I read in a different thread about two mods, traveler phase seven and errortrap patch163, but I don't know how to apply these.
Please help Sad(

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Cannot travel to the future. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Into The Future - Cannot travel to the future. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sat 16 Nov 2013, 11:55

I notice you might not have patched your game up to 1.63. You might have patched the base game with only the setup of Into The Future (which is 1.62 only). However, the Ultimate Fix is for 1.63 patch so you might want to do this:

1. Download and run the manual patch here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch
2. Re-apply the Ultimate Fix #crack (You only need the content of this folder in the Ultimate Fix. Other files in the Ultimate Fix are not needed).

If it doesn't work, you might be interested in Traveler mod.
Please download the mod Traveler here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/traveler.
Afterwards, download the folder Mods here: http://chii.modthesims.info/FrameworkSetup.zip and place it in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. After that, to install the mod, place the mod in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. Then run the game and teleport your sims to Oasis Landings.

Please let us know the progress.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Cannot travel to the future. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Into The Future - Cannot travel to the future. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2013, 12:39

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

I'd patched my game right and used the mod you advised me and it worked on my first try. Now I can finally spend my saturday just the perfect way I'd longed to do after a week full of screaming children (hard life of daycare working) - by eating candie and playing the new expansionpack.

Hope you get a great day and thank you for the quick reply!!!

Helper Edit: Thank you! Have fun with The Sims 3!

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top