Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 into the future not working-disc not found. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 into the future not working-disc not found. [SOLVED] Empty TS3 into the future not working-disc not found. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 16:29

Hey!I read your post about the ultimate fix but I can't find The Sims 3 in Program Files in Electronic Arts..all I have there is an empty folder named EADM..Can this be because at the beginning I chose to install the game in another directory instead of (C:)?But I still went there in the directory in which I've installed it and I found The Sims 3/Game/Bin and I did exactly what it was written in the "installation guide" but I still keep on getting that error to insert disc..I really wish there's a possibility to keep it instead of deleting it so I can use the other expansion packs..

Back to top Go down

TS3 into the future not working-disc not found. [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 into the future not working-disc not found. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Thu 27 Feb 2014, 17:28

Hello,

In default, The Sims 3 should be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. However, it really depends on where you installed The Sims 3.

So you installed The Sims 3 on another hard drive? Can you tell us which hard drive and which folder you have installed The Sims 3 to?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

TS3 into the future not working-disc not found. [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 into the future not working-disc not found. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 17:44

At the beginning I chose the custom installation because I had more space in (D:) than in (C:).
Computer>Local Disk(D:)>Jocuri>The Sims 3-Razor1911 Final MAXSPEED>Game>Bin
this is the place where I put those 2 files from the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 27 Feb 2014, 18:03

Hello,

Can you try doing the following again? This time read the instructions carefully:

(1) Install the manual patch, which can be downloaded https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch.
(2) Download the Ultimate Fix (again): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems.
(3) Open the folder # Crack inside the Ultimate Fix (You do not need any other files inside the Fix as they are unneccessary). Drag and drop the content of this folder to D:\Jocuri\The Sims 3-Razor1911 Final MAXSPEED\Game\Bin. This time, replace the associated files when you are prompted to do so (Do not keep both files!!).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 18:25

Thanks a lot again J.
It's finally working. Very Happy

Helper Edit: Good to hear! Topic closed.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top