Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 - Does anyone have a torrent for "Through the Spy Glass Bathroom"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 - Does anyone have a torrent for "Through the Spy Glass Bathroom"? Empty Sims 3 - Does anyone have a torrent for "Through the Spy Glass Bathroom"?

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 05:56

I have the store update package including the "Through the Spy Glass", but I do not like the other two sets included in that package. I can't delete items in game since they are from the monthly compilations. So if anyone has that set alone or can teach me how to delete certain items from store compilations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Does anyone have a torrent for "Through the Spy Glass Bathroom"? Empty Re: Sims 3 - Does anyone have a torrent for "Through the Spy Glass Bathroom"?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:30

Just a thought but, why not just ignore the sets you don't like?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Does anyone have a torrent for "Through the Spy Glass Bathroom"? Empty Re: Sims 3 - Does anyone have a torrent for "Through the Spy Glass Bathroom"?

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:55

That is always an option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:55

This is a store update I take it. If so which month was it released. The July release should include individual sims3pack files as well as monthly package files. So if you tell me which month it came with I will see if we have it or not.

Update: I can confirm that I have the sims3pack file that contains the Through The Spy Glass Bathroom set. I'm gonna begin uploading my own collection of the sims3pack files for each month while I will let Admin upload a torrent with the package files for those who want everything.

You will be able to go to http://www.4shared.com/folder/Fj6y6Sdn/The_Sims_3_Store_Updates.html and download sims3pack files by update, the updates will be made into folders where specific sets will be listed within those updates.

The set you want to download is listed under update #20 and is called Curiousset.

Here is the file you requested. Curiousset.Sims3Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top