Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bathroom / Toilet Queue Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom / Toilet Queue Glitch Empty Bathroom / Toilet Queue Glitch

Post by Guest Sun 10 Apr 2016, 22:34

I was surprised no one brought up this genuine issue since the latest patch (December 4, 2015) for the G4TH version of the Sims 4. The scenario here is that Sims tend to use the toilet immediately when their Bladder needs hit yellow and while they are eating. They leave their food on a nearby table and go to the closest toilet, but their Queue action list is wiped out, until they decide to use a DIFFERENT toilet (usually far away). I was hoping if there's a fix around here for this, besides buying the Steel Bladder reward.

This issue was persistent until they swiftly fixed it in their December 17, 2015 patch. A quick google search for my problem will bring up a few forum posts with plenty of comments confirming the specific issue after the December 4, 2015 patch.

Back to top Go down

Bathroom / Toilet Queue Glitch Empty Re: Bathroom / Toilet Queue Glitch

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Apr 2016, 22:42

Hello and welcome to the forum @skarasuko,

I do not know of any other workaround for the issue other than getting the steel bladder. Since we do not create those pirated updates ourselves either (see this announcement) there isn't much we can do about these game glitches, other than wait for the next pirated update. Whenever it may come, I'm sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top