Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Downloading The Sims 3 via Origin Cause Disc Authentication Errors?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does Downloading The Sims 3 via Origin Cause Disc Authentication Errors? Empty Does Downloading The Sims 3 via Origin Cause Disc Authentication Errors?

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 00:34

I bought The Sims 3, and The Sims 3 Late Night two years ago. I played them on my laptop constantly, until, sadly, my dvd player stopped working. Sad I was so upset that i wasn't going to be able to play my game anymore. Until I came across this site that just so happened to have digital downloads for The Sims 3. Now, prior to discovering Games4TheWorld, I had not known that it was possible to redeem your Sims 3 game from Origin and get a digital download if you had registered your game on The Sims 3.com(Which I had did). It didn't matter though, i had this wonderful site that allowed me to download all the Sims 3 games that I wanted for free! I ended up getting all the expansion packs. I soon experienced unbareable lag in my game, which I found out was because laptops weren't exactly the proper gaming systems. So I decided to uninstall all the expansion packs, including my base game completely from my computer. I then went to Origin and downloaded The Sims 3 and Late Night. I decided I only wanted to get Supernatural and Seasons for my game and downloaded them from Games4TheWorld. I thought all was well until I got to the Menu screen, which then said, "The Sims 3 Seasons Disc Not Found! Please Insert The Sims 3 Seasons Disc Before Proceeding." Then it had two options to quit and retry. I tried dragging the two folders in the #crack file to Origin Games/The Sims 3/Game/Bin, and tried launching the game from, TS3W.exe, but before even starting up, it instantly crashed. Could downloading the game from Origin have caused some sort of mishap?

Back to top Go down

Does Downloading The Sims 3 via Origin Cause Disc Authentication Errors? Empty Re: Does Downloading The Sims 3 via Origin Cause Disc Authentication Errors?

Post by Admin Sat 26 Oct 2013, 01:28

Hello there,

No, Origin versions and torrented versions will work together just fine. (As long as the torrented versions are not modified - all Games4theworld versions of The Sims 3 are non-modified)

Follow these up-to-date instructions at all time: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
And RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male