Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Missing traits and lifetime rewards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Missing traits and lifetime rewards Empty The Sims 3 Into The Future - Missing traits and lifetime rewards

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 14:39

Hi

I recently installed The Sims 3 Into The Future correctly, following the instructions given. I haven't downloaded all EP/SP's from G4TW, only the more recent ones but I've never had any issues in-game. I updated my game during the setup and at first I received a message saying that I hadn't inserted a disk. I managed to sort that out and now I only get a message saying that my game isn't official and I may experience problems but I can play it nonetheless without glitches etc.

It was only after my friend bought it off Origin and began talking about how rubbish the new traits and lifetime rewards are that I realized that I was missing them. I've never had any problems with missing traits or LTR's before and it isn't really that big of an issue but it is pretty annoying since I haven't been able to give the new traits a go.

Any help given will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Missing traits and lifetime rewards Empty Re: The Sims 3 Into The Future - Missing traits and lifetime rewards

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 09:17

you should try installing the eps missing. it may be from those eps your traits and lifetime comes from. also the vampire lifetime might not show up unless you have late night where vampires where put in. plz tell us what you are missing and what epss you have.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Into The Future - Missing traits and lifetime rewards Empty Re: The Sims 3 Into The Future - Missing traits and lifetime rewards

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 19:53

I have all the EPs but I haven't downloaded all of them from G4TW. I'm only missing the traits and LTR's included in Into The Future.
Traits: Bot Fan and Unstable
LTR's: Future Sim, Portal Immunity, Trait Chip Bundle and Time Remote Control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 06:12

Update all your mods to the 1.63 patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 14:24

Already have. I don't know what's going on with it aha:S I'll just wait until a new Ultimate Fix is available. See if that works..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Oct 2013, 14:30

katatopotato wrote:Already have. I don't know what's going on with it aha:S I'll just wait until a new Ultimate Fix is available. See if that works..
Remove all your mods and see if it makes a difference. It's quite common for mods to *not* work properly, even if they are compatible with your base game version.

Also, go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and delete the following stuff:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what else you could try...good luck though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top