Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifetime Rewards Points and Maternity Leave.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lifetime Rewards Points and Maternity Leave. Empty Lifetime Rewards Points and Maternity Leave.

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 03:45

(I tried to recover my password like three times but it just would not send me an email or let me log into my old account. Why is that ? I'm mad about it.)

Anyway, I started playing Sims three again on some real stuff. I'm installing expansions and stuff packs as I go so I can actually enjoy the game and what they all have to offer. I put in three new mods and I've noticed that every time I play now:
my lifetime rewards points are highlighted in a white box and they keep going up by one point every second.
my maternity leave popup said 'two days left' but when I checked the parent sims one says seven days of vacay and the other says three days.

Is this actually normal or should I only install mods once I have all my expansions ?

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Rewards Points and Maternity Leave. Empty Re: Lifetime Rewards Points and Maternity Leave.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Aug 2016, 03:58

Ois wrote:(I tried to recover my password like three times but it just would not send me an email or let me log into my old account. Why is that ? I'm mad about it.)

Anyway, I started playing Sims three again on some real stuff. I'm installing expansions and stuff packs as I go so I can actually enjoy the game and what they all have to offer. I put in three new mods and I've noticed that every time I play now:
my lifetime rewards points are highlighted in a white box and they keep going up by one point every second.
my maternity leave popup said 'two days left' but when I checked the parent sims one says seven days of vacay and the other says three days.

Is this actually normal or should I only install mods once I have all my expansions ?

//MOVED

Hello (and welcome to the forum again?) @Ois,

I moved your topic to the right section. Sorry to hear about your account-difficulties. I would at first check your Spam-folder in your e-mail client. For me it happens sometimes that important mail gets "lost" in the Spam-folder. Also...are you sure that the e-mail address on your old forum account is "still the same" ? Another possibility why you don't get the confirmation e-mail is that you used an old e-mail address for creating your old account, and have forgotten about it in the meantime.

You can contact one of the Forum Administrators via private messaging, they can reset the password on your old account. But for that, you will need to give the information related to the old account (i.e. the e-mail address that you used when you created that other account).

If you need more support, feel free to open a new thread in the Off-topic section.

As for TS3, try removing all those mods for now and see if that alone improves anything already. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Rewards Points and Maternity Leave. Empty Re: Lifetime Rewards Points and Maternity Leave.

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 06:20

What do you mean when you say you 'moved my topic to the right section' ?

I've noticed that the points only move when I'm on the points tab so I'll just let it slide. I think it's giving my sims so many off days because someone needs to be around to take care of the kids. At least I hope it's that and not a glitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Aug 2016, 06:48

Ois wrote:What do you mean when you say you 'moved my topic to the right section' ?

I believe your thread was originally located under the "TS3 chit-chat" section. But I moved it under the "TS3 in-game Support", because I consider this section more appropriate. Ultimately, the "lines" can be blurry though in some cases, and more than 1 forum section can be appropriate for a thread. We move around threads to make things look more organized, but it also benefits users who may want to use the search function: if they limit their search to specific subsections, they may be more likely to find what they are looking for when things are organized appropriately.

About the glitch (?), in some cases it can help to re-apply the latest manual patch and the "TS3 Ultimate fix" too. That means, the steps #2, #4 and #5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2016, 03:50

Oh okay, that's what I thought I did.

Thanks, I ended up not playing it anymore because i ran into an 'error code thirteen' and I have no way of fixing it. Reasons why I can't put up with Sims three! I'll just move back to four and two.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 27 Aug 2016, 10:11

Hello,

Welcome back to the forum.
We don't have the option here to reset your password by e-mail, it is a safety measure. Feel free to send a PM if you want to recover your old account because I can take care of that manually. I need your e-mailadress, or username.

As for you glitches.. Let's see. It occurs to me that your lifetime points are going up because your sim is happy? Once they get above a certain point of overall contentment, lifetime points continue to go up at a slow pace.
As for the maternity leave... It seems that your (female) sim will always be home until your child reaches the "toddler" stage. How many days off they then get, depends on how many workdays are in there. It occurs to me that if, your sim gets 2 workdays off, but there's also a weekend coming up or a holiday (if you've installed seasons) they could easily be home for a week and only have 2 days "off" from work.

All if it could also be caused by the mods, of course, but mods are created for a gameversion and are not usually dependent on how many and/or which expansions you have installed, unless the creator specifically says so.
You didn't specify the mods you are using, maybe if you do, that would shed some light Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Aug 2016, 07:57

Ois wrote:Oh okay, that's what I thought I did.

Thanks, I ended up not playing it anymore because i ran into an 'error code thirteen' and I have no way of fixing it. Reasons why I can't put up with Sims three! I'll just move back to four and two.

Also, are you getting that error during the saving of the game? If so, have a look at the thread here, maybe it can help you:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4523-the-sims-3-save-errors-fix-error-code-12-13-15-16-updated-24-11-2012
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top