Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: Pets... Lifetime wish missing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: Pets... Lifetime wish missing. Empty Sims 3: Pets... Lifetime wish missing.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 16:05

hi guys Smile

I just installed sims 3 pets.. and downloaded the sims 3 ultimate fix..
everything worked out fine. But... when I create a new sim, it all goes well until to the point when u choose a lifetime wish..
all are just boxes with hearts in it.. and if u click them, nothing happens..
Is there any fix to this problem..? tnx admin.. Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Pets... Lifetime wish missing. Empty Re: Sims 3: Pets... Lifetime wish missing.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 17:20

I had that same problem... The problem was memories mod, to you it could be some other mod... u need to update mods too Smile

P.S. And btw this thread already exists... , PLEASE DO A GOOD SEARCH ON THE FORUM FIRST, BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING (ADMIN's words)

Last edited by CookieCountess on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 17:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Pets... Lifetime wish missing. Empty Re: Sims 3: Pets... Lifetime wish missing.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 17:59

ahh.. ok. tnx man. i should try playing without mods or downloading updated versions of them.. Very Happy
oops.. ok. sorry.. I'm new to the forums.. Very Happy can u give me a link to the thread regarding this problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 18:11

Its ok Smile Im new too hehe I knew there was a thread cuz I made It rofl

Here is the link https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2301-sims-3-wishes-problem-solved

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 29 Oct 2011, 19:56

Hello,

So, what's the result, --nix--?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top