Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED] Empty Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jul 2011, 01:26

Was having a bit a trouble with general lag and loading times, unrelated to computer specs, and decided to have a go with process monitor to see if I could find the culprit.

In the instructions, it suggested testing it in live mode, which I haven't used in ages. I have literally just been making sims in CAS and re-decorating my town.

I have learned that when actually 'playing' the game, it crashes within a couple of second and here's what ProcMon has to say about it.
Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED] Prosmon

I know it's normal for it to access the build files a lot, but this seems excessive. It also seems it was the last thing being accessed before the crash.

I was actually wondering if someone could upload their non-corrupted/unborked fullbuild0.package for me. I don't know if replacing it will help, but it's worth a try.

Back to top Go down

Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 16 Jul 2011, 09:12

Hi,
Have you tried this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-update-8-06-2011
Lag and loading times is an issue that has started coming up for a lot of players since Generations and can be avoided somewhat by playing in windowed mode, at least untill EA patches it.
If this doesn't work, I'm sure someone can help you out with the fullbuild0.package
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Crashing upon entering live mode - Process Monitor accusing Fullbuild0.package? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jul 2011, 12:47

Yeah, I already did that a while back when I was having other problems. Doesn't seem to be the issue.

But OH! I forgot to mention, I got an error message when it crashed saying Windows closed if "for me safety" (well, I'm paraphrasing, it was something about saving the computer for harm).

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 16 Jul 2011, 13:04

A serious error? Well I'll be happy to upload my fullbuild0.package if you think it'll help
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Jul 2011, 14:01

TheLadyintheRadiator wrote:Yeah, I already did that a while back when I was having other problems. Doesn't seem to be the issue.

But OH! I forgot to mention, I got an error message when it crashed saying Windows closed if "for me safety" (well, I'm paraphrasing, it was something about saving the computer for harm).
Hello,

Sounds familiar. Are you sure you added ALL the game's .exe files to the Windows' DEP thing? It's important that you add them all. See if it makes any difference.

Lady ElDi wrote:A serious error? Well I'll be happy to upload my fullbuild0.package if you think it'll help
No, that shouldn't make any difference.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 16 Jul 2011, 14:04

I didn't think so
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 19:21

im having the same issue, its quite frustrating. i thought it was the custom content because it was working quite fine until i installed the cc....i think, so i deleted the cc but still it freezes on me and shuts down. i have added the exec files to the dep but still it freezes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 18 Jul 2011, 20:57

los wrote:im having the same issue, its quite frustrating. i thought it was the custom content because it was working quite fine until i installed the cc....i think, so i deleted the cc but still it freezes on me and shuts down. i have added the exec files to the dep but still it freezes.
Hello,

Did you add ALL The Sims 3 .exe's files?
Besides that, are you sure you deleted the Custom Content properly?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 21:43

Issue solved. It was the DEP. I added all the .exe files and it's working again.

God, EA are useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 04:16

Admin wrote:
los wrote:im having the same issue, its quite frustrating. i thought it was the custom content because it was working quite fine until i installed the cc....i think, so i deleted the cc but still it freezes on me and shuts down. i have added the exec files to the dep but still it freezes.
Hello,

Did you add ALL The Sims 3 .exe's files?
Besides that, are you sure you deleted the Custom Content properly?

i added everything i could in the dep, i left the game on running but not in full screen mode and it hasnt shut down yet(knock on wood). i will try fullscreen tonigh if i get the chance and if all goes well i will add the cc and take it from there. i will post back tomorrow with my results and thank you for your speedy response as well as thank you for all that you guys/gals do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 19 Jul 2011, 17:42

Hello,

You're more than welcome. Yes, please let us know the final result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2011, 21:35

i dont want to jinx myself but so far it has gone well, it froze once when i was shutting down the program but other than that no issues. i added the cc and left it running in full screen mode and when i checked it(a couple of hours later) it was still running but honestly i really havent had the time to sit down and actually play the game. i consider the issue solved at least for me.....again thank you!

Admin edit: Then I guess it's solved for now. If you have any more problems in the future, please let us know!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top