Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED] Empty TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:08

Hi, TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED] 1577371209 been using your fix/updates for the longest, and I'm in the process of downloading the new update from you guys (kinda slow internet Rolling Eyes) in hopes that updating will fix the issue.
I can play the game, enter CAS and pan around etc, but it's when I actually TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED] 4049071320 enter a household and press "play", un-pausing the game, it crashes scratch... Idky and I've been going through forums at thesims3.com and countless others with noone, not even EA, having an answers to others having the same issue. Some threads where from 2008 and had no answer. My game is torrent, but I've never encountered this before. I have all EP's & SP's, but for what I'm doing on the sims right now I'm only playing with Ambitions, World Adventures, Pets, Supernatural, and Generations.
I'm also in the process of downloading Seasons. Anyway, I'm hoping that applying the new update will fix it. I do have CC installed, and I haven't tried playing the game without it... Come to think of it idky I haven't (will try after this post)...
I have a few questions... Does anyone know how to fix this issue if the update doesn't work, and if I do update to 1.47.6 will I have to redownload a new ultimate fix?
It's really frustrating because in the years of playing on this machine, I've never had this problem, and I can do just about anything but actually play.
TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED] 2830496658
Thanks, RylandHomes

//EDIT

Ok, So I updated to 1.47.6, and went through my CC files and found that a
few where not up-to-date and then also took out a few that I had a
hunch was the cause of the problem, and sure enough, problem is solved.
If anyone else has this issue, I suggest keeping your game up-to-date,
and ensure that all of your CC is compatible with your game version.
Also, use your common sense and don't download any CC that you think
could totally f**k your game up.

Note: I went through all my
CC files, took them all out and put back in a handful at a time until
finally I had all the CC I wanted back in only leaving out the
suspicious ones.

Back to top Go down

TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:56

Hello,

Indeed, CC and Mods are known to break your game, if you don't use them carefully. (E.g. always keep them updated, don't use Mods and CC you don't trust etc.)

Enjoy your game and please let us know if you need more assistance! TS3 Crashes in live mode when I press "play". [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male