Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resorts dont hirestaff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resorts dont hirestaff  Empty Resorts dont hirestaff

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 23:16

Hi Guys

I've just been playing my game and I had noticed it last evening but moreso tonight, I was at my 3 owned resorts and there is no staff, I rehired staff but I only got two Receptionists to work in two of the resorts the third one has no staff at all. This has only happened since I added into the future which wont let me use the portal has anyone got any idea on how to fix these issues

Ameera

I have just deleted all the files you suggest  I only have Nrass mods that are updated to the 1.63 version in my game now, but I'll remove them in order to try out your suggestions ty

I have tried all that you suggested and unfortunatelly it hasn't helped any of the problems that I have  Thank you for your help Mad

Last edited by Ameera42 on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 21:19; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Resorts dont hirestaff  Empty Re: Resorts dont hirestaff

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 01 Nov 2013, 01:32

Hello,

Please ensure that there are no mods conflicting with your game.  The 1.63 patch just came out mid-October so much mods have not had time to be updated!  

Attempt to run the game with no mods whatsoever to see if that helps.

If that doesn't, follow these steps.:

1. Go into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.
2. Copy the entire Sims 3 folder and paste it at a different location (for example, your desktop) as a backup folder in case something goes wrong. This will save anything you may need later and keep it intact.. i.e., all of your saves. lol
3. Delete the following files from My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 (not the backup folder):
        CasPartCache.package: [CAS parts that appear in Create-A-Sim]
        compositorCache.package: [New objects that would appear in Buy/Build mode]
        scriptCache.package: [Mods or Hacks]
        simCompositorCache.package: [New Sims, default skins]
        socialCache.package.package: [Information about social aspects (Introduced with Patch 1.31)]
4.  Open the Content Patch folder (My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Content Patch) and delete ContentPatch.package.
5.  Open the Download Folder (My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Content Patch/Download) and delete all of the files ending in    .part
6.  Open the the folder DCCache just inside of The Sims 3 folder (My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/DCCache) and delete all of the files in there.
7.  Delete all of the files inside of DCBackup (My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/DCBackup)
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top