Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont get it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dont get it? Empty I dont get it?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:46

I actually think that the store fix will help me buy free store items... And I also installed store items and nothing is happening with my though of having free store items... so how do you really get free store items. Do you need an account?.Do you need to buy, but still is somewhat a cracked version so how could you buy simpoints. Please tell me how to get the store items for free.

Back to top Go down

I dont get it? Empty Re: I dont get it?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 14:22

There's plenty of sites out there offering cracked Sims 3 Store Content, if that's what you meant. As for free content on the store itself, downloading it doesn't require any 3rd party sites or software, I could get stuff like Riverview and free item sets of the store with no problems. You do need to register on the Sims 3 site to get them, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:16

Wait so you need to register to buy these store stuff for free? Is the store items that game4theworld provide cracked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:43

Only very little stuff is free on the actual store. If you register on The Sims 3 site you can just go ahead and download them, or look up sites that offer most of TS3 store stuff free (the ones that cost in reality). The store items that G4TW provides are obviously cracked Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Mar 2014, 23:45

But why is there a price for each item in G4TW's store items? how could I buy them, should i have an account or pay something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Mar 2014, 08:33

Kimkan wrote:But why is there a price for each item in G4TW's store items? how could I buy them, should i have an account or pay something?
No, you download the item, start up the sims 3 launcher and install the items.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top