Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've done everything and uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've done everything and uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but. [SOLVED] Empty I've done everything and uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 08:40

Hi I'm kinda new here.

First of all, I would like to say a million thanks, thank you couldn't even describe how grateful I am because of your effort. You are awesome.

I hope it's not of a nuisance that I am asking you this, but I need a couple of confirmations.

I tried installing like you said, and it worked! I installed Outdoor stuff, Showtime and Island Paradise. and it worked. But then I wanted to install more expansion packs and stuffs and then it didn't work. it said invalid and a couple of numbers.

I uninstalled and reinstalled again, and I could open it, but it said that I need a disk.

Now I have uninstalled everything (except that master suite and a couple of other stuffs wasn't on my installed programs so I couldn't uninstall them but they were still on the program files, the files and everything else was still there) so I just deleted the files from the program files.

Am I making any sense?

I've installed and uninstalled like 3 times, what am I doing wrong? Do I have to install The Sims 3, update, do not apply cracks from ultimate fix, then install all the expansions that I want, and then apply the fix? Is it because that I installed outdoor stuff, showtime and Island Paradise and applied the fix that I can't make other expansions to work?

Please reply as soon as you can, this will be really appreciated.Very Happy  Help Noob 

Helper Edit: Font color changed. Next time please don't use black as the font color. This makes your post harder to read.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

I've done everything and uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I've done everything and uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sat 02 Nov 2013, 09:11

Can you tell us what error you have got when running the game?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

I've done everything and uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I've done everything and uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 09:17

cat2006house wrote:Can you tell us what error you have got when running the game?
It said I needed to insert disk for Into the Future.

But I've already applied the ultimate fix (the updated one)

I'm currently reinstalling everything. After reinstalling everything, I'm going to apply the fix. Before this, I installed only 2 expansions, then applied the fix. and it worked. I wanted to install more expansions but then it didn't work anymore. Sad 

the second time I reinstalled, I applied the ultimate fix to the base game first before installing the expansions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 13:56

Hello,

There was no need to reinstall everything just because of the "Insert Disc" error.
Install all the games you want first and then RE-DO step 3 and 4. RE-DOWNLOAD (Yes, again!) the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 15:54

Admin wrote:Hello,

There was no need to reinstall everything just because of the "Insert Disc" error.
Install all the games you want first and then RE-DO step 3 and 4. RE-DOWNLOAD (Yes, again!) the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do let us know the result.
dear admin, 

it worked!!!!! oh my gosh you dont know how happy I am. 2 days of no sleep and it paid off. i could just kiss you sobs. Thank you so much!I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:19

Hello there,

Glad to hear that did the trick. You're welcome.
Always remember to RE-DOWNLOAD the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, as an outdated crack can cause frustrating problems.

Anyway, it's solved now. Enjoy playing your game and please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! The Sims 3 plumbob
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top