Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch Update Questions [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patch Update Questions [SOLVED] Empty Patch Update Questions [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2013, 07:30

Hello, good day to everyone. I have some few questions regarding the Patch 1.63 update of the Sims 3. My current patch is 1.62 and the reason why i want to patch my game is because of my Mods conflicting in my game. It really doesn't matter but it takes a while whenever i start my game. A window will pop up and says i have outdated mods installed and it may crash my game. I mean its nothin serious right? because my mods are not outdated in fact its advanced and no crash has been reported in my game. So anyway, i want to know if I where I could update my game from 1.62 to 1.63? Can I use my launcher? Then I'll just download you crack and store fixes? Is that how it works?. I tried searching on google if I can download a patch but Ive seen a patch that is almost 1.63 GB which to me is not legit. And I cant update my game with my launcher anyway because it says my game is up to date. I haven't installed Origin btw. Because the last time I remembered I update my game using launcher, i was unable to play my game after updating. Its like they have detected that I have illegal copy of sims. Sorry im kinda nood when it comes to this stuff thanks. I have the latest expansion Into the future.

Back to top Go down

Patch Update Questions [SOLVED] Empty Re: Patch Update Questions [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Tue 19 Nov 2013, 08:26

The manual patch is actually a cumulative patch which allows players to patch regardless of the patch level. That's the main reason why the size is that large. Wink

The reason why you can see this error message is that the Ultimate Fix is for 1.63, not 1.62. However, this error can also be of mods' compatibility. I am afraid updating might not help solve the incompatibility of mods.

For your reference, here is the download link for the manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch.

You are also strongly recommended to re-download the Ultimate Fix, because the one you have might be outdated (the problem is on our side).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 08:11

Hello Sir thanks for guiding me. I was able to update my game successfully using launcher. I dont get the message anymore. Thanks for the  help! Merry Christmas to you hihi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 22 Nov 2013, 08:48

Hello,

I'm glad J.T. was able to help you out and get your issue sorted out!  Wink He's great!

Enjoy your game and happy simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1 

Moderator Edit:  Topic closed!  Smile

- Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top