Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED] Empty After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 13:29

Hi, i would like to ask why my game is not opening after installing Into the future (which i've downloaded on your site) i also used your ultimate fix and carefully followed all your instructions. before i updated my game to 1.63, I removed my MODs folder in my EA folder. 
 I don't know what happened please help me TT^TT. 
After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED] Tumblr_mwrp7rbT0l1rma1q4o1_1280

Back to top Go down

After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED] Empty Re: After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Nov 2013, 00:55

Hello,

Does the same happen when you 'directly' start the game with the TS3W.exe (use your shortcut) ? Also, can you right-click on the shortcut and choose "run as Administrator" ?

Let us know if it worked !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED] Empty Re: After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 03:22

No, it only appeared when i opened my launcher. When i opened my game TS3W.exe, 
i tried opening it using shortcut , i also tried to run it as administrator, but it took ages to load, then only black screen appeared and nothing happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Nov 2013, 07:22

justmydae wrote:No, it only appeared when i opened my launcher. When i opened my game TS3W.exe, 
i tried opening it using shortcut , i also tried to run it as administrator, but it took ages to load, then only black screen appeared and nothing happened.
Let's forget about this launcher for a while.

About the blackscreen: can you try the suggestions in this topic ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14295-ts3-black-screen-nothing-working-solved

About the long loading time: are you using any mods ? If so, try removing all of them for now. For general game performance, you can use the tool "Gamebooster" (look on Piratebay for that).

Keep us updated ! Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:00

Hi, i just want you to know that my problem is solved, THANK YOU soooo much for your help Smile Very Happy (=^-ω-^=) thank you, thank you! he

Moderator edit: OK, I guess I can close this then. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new topic. This one is closed now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top