Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p) Empty Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p)

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:44

Ok, so I downloaded Sims medieval and installed it (following the guide of course) and it worked fine but it got stuck on the can't identify graphics card so i kept pressing random buttons and suprisingly, it worked! so I played and it was going well but then the game suddenly crashed Help 

I downloaded the fix but I can't open the fix guide because when I open it it keeps closing itself so I copied the crack (from the #crack folder ) and pasted it to the bin it worked but when it finishes loading the song stops and continues then the game crashes
So all in all I copied the crack and pasted it because I really wanted to play! but I couldn't read the fix guide so I couldn't follow the instructions so could anyone help me also if you could tell me how I should properly"fix"  the game I'd be most appreciative
BTW I also played Sims 3 and it was a blast but it sometimes crashes but anyway I don't play Sims 3 anymore so it's k
P.S Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p) Empty Re: Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Nov 2013, 17:33

TheSim-ishGirl wrote:Ok, so I downloaded Sims medieval and installed it (following the guide of course) and it worked fine but it got stuck on the can't identify graphics card so i kept pressing random buttons and suprisingly, it worked! so I played and it was going well but then the game suddenly crashed Help 

I downloaded the fix but I can't open the fix guide because when I open it it keeps closing itself so I copied the crack (from the #crack folder ) and pasted it to the bin it worked but when it finishes loading the song stops and continues then the game crashes
So all in all I copied the crack and pasted it because I really wanted to play! but I couldn't read the fix guide so I couldn't follow the instructions so could anyone help me also if you could tell me how I should properly"fix"  the game I'd be most appreciative
BTW I also played Sims 3 and it was a blast but it sometimes crashes but anyway I don't play Sims 3 anymore so it's k
P.S Thanks Very Happy
Hello,

First of all, can you download and apply this patch here ? http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims/patches/TheSimsMedievalPatch_2.0.113.00107_Update.exe

After that, re-download the "Medieval Ultimate fix": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Copy the contents if the #crack folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin. Replace all existing files ! And then you make a shortcut to the desktop from the TSM.exe file. Double-click on the file (or the shortcut) to start the game.

Let us know if this worked ! If not, there may be one or two other things we could try then. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p) Empty Re: Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p)

Post by Guest Tue 26 Nov 2013, 12:01

Hi!Very Happy 
Thanks for replying!I'm downloading the update right now and hopefully I wish it works!
Wish me luck~Surprised

Sigh
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/99/07/sda_aw10.png
(that's from the update patch btw)
What should I do? T.T
The odds are really against my favors
Halp me
I'm going to try and reinstall Sims medieval k?
thanks anyways Smile

Heeeerrrgg
Still won't frickin work I reinstalled it but it won' work! I had set it to USA because I thought if it I use America as the country selector thingy It'd work but nope so now I'm gonna try Philippines

//EDIT

Still won't work T.T
The Sims must REALLY hate me.....
Well whatever thanks anyway...
//////////
Ok I winged it again I just copied the crack without applying the update it seems to work fine now but I haven't really played the game cause I have to sleep hehe THANKS! Sims Medieval Won't work! (Sorry I'm new ;p) Icon_smile

Last edited by Carlos G. on Tue 26 Nov 2013, 15:02; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top