Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED] Empty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 23:50

i have sims 3 base game i bought it and i bought late night and i downloaded from games 4 the world generations ambitions and pets
i downloaded your fix to i did everything u said and ive uninstalled and reinstalled the games 14 times litterally im getting so tired of this like almost tears
ive done everything u said and heres what happens it goes through the usual stuff then when i choose appapaloosa plains it loads 99% and stays there and doesnt go on and i have no mods or anything either i have alot of space to on my computer so please help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED] 2830496658
please answer god bless

Back to top Go down

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 26 Feb 2012, 00:01

Hello,

Did you try restarting your PC and closing unnecessary programs running in the background? (Especially Bittorrent clients)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Feb 2012, 00:51

i did restart it everytime but i dont have anything open either or running if that helps?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 26 Feb 2012, 09:54

Hello,
Please check whether your pc can run the game here.
Also, try loading a different world to see if the same thing happens.
How much time did you give it to load? It can take a while especially when starting a new game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:27

my computer used to run the game before i had sims 3 pets now that i put that in there it doesnt wanna work but ill try loading a different town see if it does do u think it wud work if i installed it to just program files and not program files 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:48

Hello,

Try another town and let us know the result.
The game should be installed to (x86).
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 03:41

ok im installing it to 86 imma try a new town as soon as its done and ill let ya know Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2012, 12:12

Hello,
Good luck.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:26

i tryed a different town and it accually worked but shud there be a reason that appapaloosa plains doesnt work thanks for all ur help though both of u god bless

//EDIT

actually sunset valley and appapaloosa plains arent working only twin brooks so far i havent tried bridgeport yet but im downloading riverview and im gonna see if it works i hope it does

//EDIT

riverview doesnt work either they just keep stopping at 99% on the loading screen and the tips just keep rotating ive installed it 17 times now and i dont wanna have to do an 18th intallation i dont understand what im doing wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 28 Feb 2012, 09:40

Hello,
Are you using mods/cc at all?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:07

no im not

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 29 Feb 2012, 09:52

Hello,
Try this:

1. Go to: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\
2. Backup (Read: copy to an other folder) the folder called "The Sims 3".
3. Now completely remove the "The Sims 3" folder from: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\
4. Start the game and see if it works now.
If it works, copy your saves folder from the folder in step 2 and place them in the new Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder.
I've been searching for answers for you and all I could find so far is, that it has to do with bad cc/mods, but since you don't use any we'll have to keep looking.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Feb 2012, 22:27

thanks to u both very much it started working last night for some reason idk what happened but it works great now so im playing appaloosa plains and have a bunch of pets but should it stop working and go back to the way it was ill definatly try it thank u guys so much for trying to help may god bless u all

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:02

Hello,

Great to hear it's working now! Have fun playing and please do not hesitate to contact us again if we could provide any kind of assistance!
God bless you too! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sims 3 and expansion packs wont wont work. [SOLVED] 3479271199

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top