Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor lags in game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minor lags in game? Empty Minor lags in game?

Post by Guest Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:18

Hey, I've got a horrible problem. When I'm going to play TS3, I choose the town and after it loads and I pick a family.... the game starts to lag, when I move the camera and so on. PC : nVidia GeForce 650 TI Boost, 8 GB RAM... AMD FX-6300 ... I've never had such graphical problems like this and it really frustrates me... I have no CC (I wanted the whole Store) but I've got all the expansion packs and stuff packs till Island Paradise? Any help? I really appreciate it, thanks....

Back to top Go down

Minor lags in game? Empty Re: Minor lags in game?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Nov 2013, 19:43

Lolovcek wrote:Hey, I've got a horrible problem. When I'm going to play TS3, I choose the town and after it loads and I pick a family.... the game starts to lag, when I move the camera and so on. PC : nVidia GeForce 650 TI Boost, 8 GB RAM... AMD FX-6300 ... I've never had such graphical problems like this and it really frustrates me... I have no CC (I wanted the whole Store) but I've got all the expansion packs and stuff packs till Island Paradise? Any help? I really appreciate it, thanks....
First of all: did you post on this forum already, under another account ? If so, look here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/spa/Lolovcek1

You already asked about something similar in the past. Besides that, try this topic (if you haven't seen it yet): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

And then try making some space on your computer; and maybe you could also defragment your hard-drive. Make sure to re-boot the computer after these operations. Then, try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Nov 2013, 20:02

I have the game on my SSD disk.. and there I have only my Windows and some programs... it has 120 GBs and Sims is taking 50% of it... so i think I can't make much space there....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Nov 2013, 20:18

Lolovcek wrote:I have the game on my SSD disk.. and there I have only my Windows and some programs... it has 120 GBs and Sims is taking 50% of it... so i think I can't make much space there....
So be it, but then, try the other things I suggested. And again, the reason I asked you if you posted already before is that you should look at the topic of that other (?) user, with the same name as you. I actually don't care whether that's you or someone else; just look at this topic here, because it may help you:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t13025-the-sims-3-laggs-when-moving-the-camera-or-scrolling-it-solved

There is not much else what we can suggest, I'm afraid.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Nov 2013, 15:54

Well, seems like Overwatch solved the problem O_o Geez I'm Lucky, thanks again for your fast help.... Smile Downloaded 10 GB of CC and not a single lagg Very Happy

Btw, Carlos? would you mind if you could help me to install INTO THE FUTURE EP via Teamviewer...? I don't want to reinstall the whole game again if I will make something wrong, please... Thanks...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Nov 2013, 17:59

Lolovcek wrote:Well, seems like Overwatch solved the problem O_o Geez I'm Lucky, thanks again for your fast help.... Smile Downloaded 10 GB of CC and not a single lagg Very Happy

Btw, Carlos? would you mind if you could help me to install INTO THE FUTURE EP via Teamviewer...? I don't want to reinstall the whole game again if I will make something wrong, please... Thanks...
Hello again,

Personally, I tend to avoid working with "TeamViewer" (or similar tools) because this tends to be VERY time-consuming. I only do this in what I call "real emergencies".

Instead, try doing it on your own (for now). Look here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Now...I'm going to give a shortened version of this:

1) Apply the latest manual patch FIRST (version 1.63)

2) Install "Into the future"

3) Re-apply that manual patch !

4) Download and apply the latest Ultimate fix (steps #3 and #4) in these instructions.

I may come across as unhelpful, but at the moment, I just don't have the time and motivation to put so much effort into this, which is why I very rarely use TeamViewer.

Good luck - and let us know if it worked !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Nov 2013, 18:09

What manual patch do you mean? ... and what Ultimate Fix? O_o

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Nov 2013, 18:15

Lolovcek wrote:What manual patch do you mean? ... and what Ultimate Fix? O_o

I'm repeating myself now, but...READ through this topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Like I said in my previous post (read it very carefully)...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Nov 2013, 18:22

Sad that I did everything that was said there, but when I start the game... It says insert the game.....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Nov 2013, 14:35

Lolovcek wrote:Sad that I did everything that was said there, but when I start the game... It says insert the game.....
First of all: we're not getting paid to help you folks, so please be patient while waiting for a reply. Also, don't "bump" the forum - we will only delete double-posts.

I actually hesitated about replying, since there is not much else to suggest. You can try shutting down ALL your anti-virus/anti-malware/"security"-software, and then try again the latest Ultimate fix. But I strongly suspect you did something wrong in the process. I can only repeat myself: re-read the link I posted before - this "must-read" guide.

If that really doesn't work, then download and apply the "temporary fix" from here: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Fixes/The_Sims_3_fix_temp.rar

Instructions are included in the "temporary fix". Good luck - but now, there is nothing I can help with anymore, because I've said everything.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Nov 2013, 14:43

How could i do something wrong? I just installed the Patch from xxx to 1.63 then i installed the ITF EP and then i applied the ultimate fix in the The Sims 3/Game/Bin folder... and thats all...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 29 Nov 2013, 15:50

Then something must be wrong during the application of the #crack from the Ultimate Fix. Can you be more concise and descriptive on how you applied the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix? Did you (in fact) run the manual patch to start updating? What have you done afterwards?

A screenshot showing how you applied the Ultimate Fix will be helpful.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top