Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game lags badly in CAS/Freezes game up when I go into CAS to dress sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game lags badly in CAS/Freezes game up when I go into CAS to dress sims Empty Game lags badly in CAS/Freezes game up when I go into CAS to dress sims

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 04:55

Hello I have all the expansions and stuff pack except world adventures and the one one dealing with cars i forget that stuff pack name Very Happy anyway my game lags very badly in CAS even with CC magic installed it takes forever and some never load like the hairstyles and clothing items i was wondering if there was anything I could do my computer is sony VPCEA22FX With intel HD graphics updated btw with an intel core i3 cpu I have 3.67 USABLE RAM ON A 4.0 GB and I am using windows 7 also this started recently in the Nov after the patch for seasons came out my game start lagging also but I mostly fix that with overwatch and story progression mods but the lag is still in CAS which make me not even try to change my sims because it freezes my game.

Back to top Go down

Game lags badly in CAS/Freezes game up when I go into CAS to dress sims Empty Re: Game lags badly in CAS/Freezes game up when I go into CAS to dress sims

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 05:00

Having most of the expansions/stuff packs installed will do that to ya. Especially on a machine with integrated graphics. You might lighten the load a bit by uninstalling the stuff you really don't need (ie: I never use anything from the Katy Perry Stuff Pack, so I would uninstall it).

Back to top Go down

Game lags badly in CAS/Freezes game up when I go into CAS to dress sims Empty Re: Game lags badly in CAS/Freezes game up when I go into CAS to dress sims

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 05:39

I figured that was the main problem with all the content form the expansion packs and the store content so I guess I will have to unistall some in order for met to go into CAS. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 29 Dec 2012, 13:54

Hello,

You can also consider getting Master Controller, which will allow you to compact CAS. That means you will still have a choice of all outfits, but it no longer shows a number of different styles for each outfit.
It makes a considerable difference.
The interaction is available from the Master Controller menu on city hall.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top