Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game won't play; no game disc found please insert showtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game won't play; no game disc found please insert showtime Empty Game won't play; no game disc found please insert showtime

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 03:56

Title says it all! I have plenty of expansions installed and I'm sure I have installed them all correctly, to my knowledge. Instructions were followed with each of them.

Back to top Go down

Game won't play; no game disc found please insert showtime Empty Re: Game won't play; no game disc found please insert showtime

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 03:05

Hello,

It may missplaced crack or outdated.

Did you download the latest Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Game won't play; no game disc found please insert showtime Empty Re: Game won't play; no game disc found please insert showtime

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 04:13

Yeah i did but there was no update on it when i refreshed my game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 07:37

Re-apply the crack from the ultimate fix for all of the expansion packs installed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 01:54

alright i did that. now it starts but crashes when it gets into CAS in the formal wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top