Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE please help [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE  please help  [SOLVED] Empty OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE please help [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 01:36

I can't get this patch to work even after I followed steps 1-10 in the ultimate fix folder. It keeps saying error, I need an earlier version (1.19.44). I'm so annoyed with this sims 3 installing thing. One minute it says install something, then uninstall something and then solve the da vinci code *** ******! OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE  please help  [SOLVED] Tumblr_liw4f0wEJ01qcbd2z

//EDIT:  Please refrain from cursing on the G4TW forum!  We try and keep it PG-13 here - or less.  Wink

-  Sephymuffins

Back to top Go down

OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE  please help  [SOLVED] Empty Re: OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE please help [SOLVED]

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 06 Dec 2013, 01:39

Hello,

First of all, what patch are you speaking of?  Question   

The only patch you should be using is something called the 'Manual Patch', and you should ONLY be following the steps here:  https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Doing the steps 1 through 5 as accurately as possible should prevent your game from giving you errors.

Let us know your progress.  The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE  please help  [SOLVED] Empty Re: OUTDOOR LIVING PATCH ISSUE please help [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 01:47

THANK YOU for answering so quickly! ^_^ I'm sorry for the swearing, just going crazy right now.

Uhm okay so because I got the black screen before, I uninstalled every sims and downloaded the Game4World sims. Now I'm trying to install the Outdoor Living EP, it says to open the patch. Then I have to put the cracks from the ultimate fix into the folder in order to install the patch. I did do it, but it still wont allow me to install the patch. 

OKAY FROM WHAT I READ OVER AND TOOK NOTES ON: Don't put any cracks of any expansion packs into their folders. Only apply the fix ones after I'm done installing everything I want.

So I haven't put any cracks in but the base game one. Could that be the issue? :O

Everything is a mess right now lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 06 Dec 2013, 02:05

That's no problem!  :3

And yes, chances are that is the problem.  Did you put the Ultimate Fix crack in your base-game folder, or another crack found else where?  Because all you want to do is install the games, use the manual patch, then use the ultimate fix like it says in the directions/steps I sent you.

Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 02:25

Okay I'm doing it right now! I'm installing them right now, hope it works. I cant wait to play sims again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 06 Dec 2013, 02:41

whatifu wrote:Okay I'm doing it right now! I'm installing them right now, hope it works. I cant wait to play sims again Smile
Perfect, let me know how it goes.  Again, JUST install, don't attempt to open or play the game before you use the manual patch or ultimate fix.  This just ensures the game doesn't try to update itself (which it will fail at) or whatnot.  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 04:03

OKAY EVERYTHING WORKED. except my computer turns off when I'm into the game. At first it cut off when it was on the loading screen and again when I made it to the menu. Any ideas? Surprised

Edit: I did the fix, but only used the crack in the #crack folder. Should I put all of the EPS cracks in their folders too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 06 Dec 2013, 04:39

Hello,

No, you only need the contents of the #Crack folder.

Do you mean your game crashes to your desktop?  : o
If this is so, can you please open the UltimateFix.rar file and then pull up the .pdf located inside to tell me which date you see, please?  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 04:42

Nevermind, I opened the game on the wrong shortcut I think, so i used the Sims 3 shortcut and that seems to work. THAAANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!! Very Happy I wish I could hug you right now haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 06 Dec 2013, 05:10

whatifu wrote:Nevermind, I opened the game on the wrong shortcut I think, so i used the Sims 3 shortcut and that seems to work. THAAANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!! Very Happy I wish I could hug you right now haha.
Oh!  I'm glad it worked for you!  And aw, shucks, thank you.  Enjoy your game and if you have any further questions or need anymore assistance, let us know.

Have a good holiday and Merry Christmas!  The Sims Plumbob 1

Topic closed.  Wink
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top