Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff with 1.67 patch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff with 1.67 patch? Empty How to install The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff with 1.67 patch?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 10:37

Hey, I'm new here and I'm confused. I have the sims 3 and I already upgrade it to 1.67 patch and apply the latest fix and it's working. Now I wanna install the sims 3  outdoor living stuff because I wanna install the sims 3 late night and according to one of the thread it i have to install the sims 3 outdoor living stuff first in order to install the sims 3 late night. Is that true?

and how to install the sims 3 outdoor living stuff when I already upgrade my patch to the latest one? Because when I tried to patch it using Outdoor living stuff patches, it said i have to uninstall my latest patch first. What should I do? should i uninstall my latest patch and apply that patch or just install it? if i should uninstall my latest patch, how to do it?  Thank you for your help.

Back to top Go down

How to install The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff with 1.67 patch? Empty Re: How to install The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff with 1.67 patch?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 11:43

You can install the expansions in any order you want...You don't have to do the patch again while installing.Once it's done installing if anything goes wrong then re-do the patch and ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

How to install The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff with 1.67 patch? Empty Re: How to install The Sims 3 Outdoor living Stuff with 1.67 patch?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 15:42

ok, so I install Outdoor and apply only the crack and also Late night and apply the crack on late night and I used the ultimate fix and I think it works. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 15:52

skeithx wrote:ok, so I install Outdoor and apply only the crack and also Late night and apply the crack on late night and I used the ultimate fix and I think it works. Thanks.

Hello,

Next time please do not apply any cracks from the torrents of expansion packs. They are all outdated. You should only apply the # Crack from the Ultimate Fix to the corresponding folder.

Do you have any other questions before I close the topic?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top