Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird problem after loading saved game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird problem after loading saved game Empty Weird problem after loading saved game

Post by Guest Tue 10 Dec 2013, 20:51

Hello,

first of all: thank you for everything o this site, I downloaded the basic game and the extensions from here and everything worked perfectly for about two months on my Win 7. Until now. 

I have weird problem. 

I start the game normally, start a new story, play for a while, save the game, everything works fine. But when I load the previously saved game, these happen: 
 - the family seems to have 0 Simoleons. 
 - the green bar displaying their mood turns greenish blue
 - the characters freeze: they complete the tasks I gave them before saving, then just stay there. I cannot give them orders or click on the previously gave orders. 
 - the portraits on the left are non visible, I cannot change between the characters

However, everything else works: the animations, the time flows, I can even change to building mode, take pictures, everything. 

What can it be? I tried to re install the manual patch, deleted the custom stuff. Nothing helps. 

Thanks a lot. 
 :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Weird problem after loading saved game Empty Re: Weird problem after loading saved game

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 22:07

Hi
With the Sims, did you try "ResetSim (First name) (Last name)"? 
Did you also start a completely new save to see if it happens again? I'd make two saves. One with custom content in the game and other with no custom content whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Weird problem after loading saved game Empty Re: Weird problem after loading saved game

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 09:37

Please use the Save As option, see if it changes anything.
Also, please go into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves, and if you have a file with extension .bad please delete it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top