Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes everytime I try to travel anywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes everytime I try to travel anywhere Empty Game crashes everytime I try to travel anywhere

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 15:54

Hello,

I have the base game and the expansions: "World Adventures", "Ambitions", "Generations", "Nightlife", "Pets" and 4 more Objects collections. My laptop is an Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz with 8 GB of RAM memory and video card Intel HD Graphics 4000. My OS is Windows 8 64-bit.

The game works properly (well, more or less, it has some lags sometimes) until I try to travel. All the times I want to travel to Egypt, the loading screen opens normally, but after more than 10 minutes the loading bar doesn't move at all and the game always crashes. I've tried travelling to China, but was not successfull too.

I've already done everything you said on this topic:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-14-07-2013

I've already tried the "Traveler" mod that someone recommended on another topic, made sure it was working, but still I can't travel.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!  Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top