Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Downloads server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Downloads server? Empty All Downloads server?

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 22:42

I click to see the site where all the official downloads are kept, and chrome keeps telling me that it cannot  connect to the site. Help?

Back to top Go down

All Downloads server? Empty Re: All Downloads server?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:05

casey2 wrote:I click to see the site where all the official downloads are kept, and chrome keeps telling me that it cannot  connect to the site. Help?

Hello,

I just tried it myself, and it works for me on both Firefox and Chrome. Can you try clearing the caches and cookies of your browser ?

In Chrome, click on the options button, toward the right of the browser window. Then go to Tools -> clear browser data. In the new window, mark the appropriate boxes and click the "clear browsing data"-button.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top