Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 - bored...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 - bored... Empty Sims 3 - bored...

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013, 20:55

Hello  Rolling Eyes 

I am wondering, how do you guys keep your game interesting?
When i play for a couple of days i'm getting bored.. 
Nothing to do, no ideas or inspiration. 

How do you keep your game interesting?  Question

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - bored... Empty Re: Sims 3 - bored...

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Dec 2013, 00:31

xCharlieee wrote:Hello  Rolling Eyes 

I am wondering, how do you guys keep your game interesting?
When i play for a couple of days i'm getting bored.. 
Nothing to do, no ideas or inspiration. 

How do you keep your game interesting?  Question

Hello,

I have all expansions, stuff packs and store items installed; I guess that's the first thing.

Also, unlike many other gamers, I don't sit down for weeks just playing Sims 3, only to find myself bored at the end. Maybe I play Sims 3 like two or three times a week, and my playing sessions last for just about an hour.

That said, there are still LOTS of things I haven't tried yet; and it will certainly take some more time until I have reached a point where I can say: "Yes, I've seen everything now in The Sims 3"...

Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2013, 03:48

Hello Carlos.

I have all the expansions too. And i'm not someone who sit down and plays for weeks, haha! I would go coconuts then, i guess. 
I play 2 times a week. Sometimes 3. Which is the maximum with a hubby, a fulltime job & a baby..
I'm looking forward to sims 4, because i've read somewhere that they can do multiple things at the same moment, for example. And that's more interesting then now, in my opinion.

Do you play with a sim alone, or with a family?

Greetings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:04

I play with 1 sim, cause its easier and expand from there. However I do like filling a house with sims that have conflicting traits and high free will. That's fun. Other than that i like to renovate the houses/lots in the towns.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Dec 2013, 02:42

xCharlieee wrote:Hello Carlos.

I have all the expansions too. And i'm not someone who sit down and plays for weeks, haha! I would go coconuts then, i guess. 
I play 2 times a week. Sometimes 3. Which is the maximum with a hubby, a fulltime job & a baby..
I'm looking forward to sims 4, because i've read somewhere that they can do multiple things at the same moment, for example. And that's more interesting then now, in my opinion.

Do you play with a sim alone, or with a family?

Greetings!

Of course the thing with "playing for weeks on end" was not exactly what I intended to say. But you get the idea: if you play any game for a period of time, you will soon "have seen everything". Which is why I play two or three times a week. Smile 

I'm playing a household with 8 (female) young adult sims, which is a bit difficult, but quite entertaining. Razz 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2013, 19:44

Carlos G. wrote:Of course the thing with "playing for weeks on end" was not exactly what I intended to say. But you get the idea: if you play any game for a period of time, you will soon "have seen everything". Which is why I play two or three times a week. Smile 

I'm playing a household with 8 (female) young adult sims, which is a bit difficult, but quite entertaining. Razz 

And that for a boy? Oh wow Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top